Photo
- - - - -

Bobcats Get New Uni(s) (Before Panthers LOL)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Ga Cat Fan

Ga Cat Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

If those are the new Bobcats unis, I don't like them. I prefer what they were wearing.

And, I also think the Panthers uniforms are fine, just as is. No need to change them.

#17 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

The only funny thing is, when you fail as a franchise, you do stuff like this. Soooooo....don't compare them getting new uni's(trying to do something to get the fans involved)
, to the Panthers not having done the same.

If the Bobcats had any success as a franchise to stand on, they wouldn't be getting new uni's. Funny is comparing the two. Actually there are other words, but I'll be nice. :D

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Anyways someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Posted Image

Edited by PantherBoy95, 11 August 2009 - 06:01 PM.

#18 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,298 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

I like those new unis. And no to the CLT stupid airport code. I worked for FED Ex for a bit while in college and still have nightmares.

Panthers have a top 5 uni in the NFL IMO.

#19 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Secondly someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Posted Image

:nopity:

#20 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

:nopity:

Thank you for showing me your ignorance, by replying with a dumb icon. Next time you accuse someone of making a statement...double check :D

#21 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

Thank you for showing me your ignorance, by replying with a dumb icon. Next time you accuse someone of making a statement...double check :D

:patriot:

#22 Kingpatecu

Kingpatecu

I Bleed BlacknBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

they look good. I'm flad they changed the away jerseys to the blue.

#23 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Pinstripes give us a spiffy look.

#24 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

Who wants new uni's for the Panthers?!

That's the last thing we need...the Panthers need to keep the original look forever. Football is about tradition and as a team circa 1995 we can use all the tradition we can get.

I'd be totally against new Panthers uni's...the blues are just enough. If anything an all black look, or 1 alternate look and the 2 classic home/away...gotta keep the same look...

#25 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

Am I SERIOUSLY the only one who used to notice all of the "wanting new uni's" talk?
I mean it's died down this offseason but during the season and last offseason you couldn't go too long without a new uniform thread popping up.

Maybe I exaggerated...but I'm pretty sure people were close to BEGGING for new uniforms.

#26 Woodie

Woodie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:28 AM

Am I SERIOUSLY the only one who used to notice all of the "wanting new uni's" talk?
I mean it's died down this offseason but during the season and last offseason you couldn't go too long without a new uniform thread popping up.

Maybe I exaggerated...but I'm pretty sure people were close to BEGGING for new uniforms.

There have been a few people that have wanted new uniforms for the Panthers, but they were the vast minority. The reason it probably stands out to you, though, is that, while only being a handful of guys, they were very vocal.

It's the same way whenever a small group of people don't like something, they keep repeating it any chance they get, hijacking threads, starting new threads, whatever. I guess they feel that if they keep saying the same thing over and over and over again that everyone else will somehow suddenly change their minds and agree with them.

#27 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,138 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

Looks like a high school jersey, which is about the level the team plays at so it suits them.

#28 WolfPack

WolfPack

Sip it Grip it and Rip it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

Much better than that BRIGHT orange. Will go much better with these as well.....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users