82 replies to this topic

#76 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

great trade for the wolves, seriously what a fuging haul for a guy they were destined to lose 

#77 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,320 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

The Wolves can roll out...

PG - Rubio

SG - Lavine

SF - Wiggins

PF - Thad Young

C - Pekovic 

Actually some nice potential there to build on. Still not a playoff team in the West IMO, but all sides came away winners from this it seems. 

#78 setzer2030

setzer2030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:39 PM

The Wolves can roll out...

PG - Rubio

SG - Lavine

SF - Wiggins

PF - Thad Young

C - Pekovic 

Actually some nice potential there to build on. Still not a playoff team in the West IMO, but all sides came away winners from this it seems. 

I still cannot get over how miserable LaVine acted when his name was called. Maybe he'll grow on me, and maybe he'll be happier to be playing alongside Wiggins, but no matter what BS excuse he comes up with about "being overwhelmed" and how he wasn't "unhappy about going there" I'm not buying it. I like this team but right now I can't cheer for LaVine. 

#79 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,320 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

I still cannot get over how miserable LaVine acted when his name was called. Maybe he'll grow on me, and maybe he'll be happier to be playing alongside Wiggins, but no matter what BS excuse he comes up with about "being overwhelmed" and how he wasn't "unhappy about going there" I'm not buying it. I like this team but right now I can't cheer for LaVine. 

Yeah he may be happier now that they have Wiggins...but that look was one from a dude PISSED he was going to Minny, and who couldn't wait until his contract was up. 

#80 setzer2030

setzer2030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Yeah he may be happier now that they have Wiggins...but that look was one from a dude PISSED he was going to Minny, and who couldn't wait until his contract was up. 

I don't get it honestly. If you enter the draft, especially as an early entry, you better be cool to go ANYWHERE. and if not, at least know how to act like you're cool with it when they call your name on a national broadcast.

#81 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Cleveland will be iffy on D but explosive on offense.

#82 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

So basically Minnesota got two potentially good players and a pick for one star player. 3 for 1 which could be a steal for the T'wolves.

Wiggins may take time to develop but should be at least starter material.

I know Bennet had a horrible rookie season but he lost over 20 pounds and has looked great in the summer league. I predict he will improve greatly this year.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#83 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

I think Wiggins will be a bust especially in Minnesota.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users