Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Kelvin Benjamin - Aside from the touchdown....

Carolina Panthers Kelvin Benjamin NFL

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#151 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

Yeah because I haven't been here for a year prior to the game, makes sense. And I'm classy, yep, while ya'll are insulting me with silly names and all that... etc. Classy...nah, that's just trash. But there are some good posters here and for those, those are the ones I feel sorry for; not because I am here but the great deal of y'all who can't do more then throw insults - you bring this place down and set the bar awful low.

Dissenting opinion to what you have or not, stay classy.

tumblr_lt9x2isgL11qa69wso1_r1_500.gif

#152 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

BuffaloBills62 has been around since last year.

And 2/3's of the people posting in this thread weren't.

#153 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,056 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

I am not the biggest Gilmore fan, I like McKelvin a little more. But, I cannot imagine Gilmore being intimidated. The guy plays without emotion or expression. Go back to the time he was drafted he is on stage showing no emotion and you'll be hard pressed to find a press conference where he is smiling or showing any emotion.

If I pooed in my pants, I'd be trying to be expressionless and feigning a lack of emotion also. Just saying...😉

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#154 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

Fyi, the Kelvin Benjammin FB page shared the pic of Gilmore on his back. At least I'm fairly sure its the same pic.

#155 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Yes, my pics are everywhere. I need to start watermarking

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#156 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

Yeah because I haven't been here for a year prior to the game, makes sense. And I'm classy, yep, while ya'll are insulting me with silly names and all that... etc. Classy...nah, that's just trash. But there are some good posters here and for those, those are the ones I feel sorry for; not because I am here but the great deal of y'all who can't do more then throw insults - you bring this place down and set the bar awful low.

Dissenting opinion to what you have or not, stay classy.

You actually used the argument "scoreboard" after a pre-season game...that's called trolling lol.

#157 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

You actually used the argument "scoreboard" after a pre-season game....

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH

EEEEEEEEEH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

#158 QCkilla

QCkilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

It is preseason. Want to see something more hilarious go look at Denver over Seattle in the preseason games. Headlines reading that the Broncos got revenge for the SB loss will make you chuckle more then anything.

see here Broncos look Strong Avenging SB loss on NFL.com

the lul factor there is over 9000.

I'm not sure what you're saying, I guess I don't have time but will take time to check this. I'm not sure how you're bringing Crotchery in to this because he was not a Panther last year.

Anyway, the Panthers had 6 more yards passing then Buffalo in 2013. That spun my head. We started scrubs at QB for 6 games and Manuel didn't exactly look flashy. Sure, you had your best guys put up more numbers but your TE had more yards then your WR, just like Buffalo. Now your number 1 WR is gone and a new rookie takes over.

If I discredit my own team, which I will do in 2013 I will discredit the Panthers passing game, too. And I will do so successfully.

Plus, look at the rushing stats. 1893 yards by our two backs. Your single back only got 843, he'd have been 3rd on our team.

I don't read bleacher. I prefer CNNSI and ESPN Deportes for my football news.

he tried to push by being behind him.... see below.

I am not going to disagree because I hope so, but it will not matter if no one can get Watkins the ball and it will not matter if the only one down field is Benjamin.

Score board. We won. An insignificant game last night and we won. Twice in less then one year we beat the Panthers :feelsgoodbra:

Anyway, Benjamin should not have even turned at that point. The route was to the EZ, when he turned he slowed and I know, myself included, people poo on Gilmore but he is fast. Gilmore caught up enough to get his hands on him and Benjamin foolishly turned back and put his arm back.

Never reach back, never.
dat score.

I'm not usually one to correct anyone's grammar on the internet, but every time you've used "then", it should have been "than" and it was pissing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#159 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

You actually used the argument "scoreboard" after a pre-season game...that's called trolling lol.

except all game by your lacky bandwagon friends in the chat kept meaning the panthers would win, or we got this or the irony y'all now use the word dat as in dat you might win.

You and Mr Magoo or or whatever silly boy laughed on top can laugh but go back and look at record and see it was taunting like it mattered. I didn't care on the score. If anything I trolled talking crap on your backup kicker. That was fun and funny. But one last message with peace and love and this my final warning I will not sign any fan mail if it is dated after Aug 10th at 412pm. So with peace and love I warned you

#160 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,637 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

except all game by your lacky bandwagon friends in the chat kept meaning the panthers would win, or we got this or the irony y'all now use the word dat as in dat you might win.
You and Mr Magoo or or whatever silly boy laughed on top can laugh but go back and look at record and see it was taunting like it mattered. I didn't care on the score. If anything I trolled talking crap on your backup kicker. That was fun and funny. But one last message with peace and love and this my final warning I will not sign any fan mail if it is dated after Aug 10th at 412pm. So with peace and love I warned you

Lest anyone think otherwise, that was horrific usage of "dat".

#161 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

Got some nice comments from Mike Craft on this article. Made my day.

#162 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,662 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

3121228.gif

SIG just won the internet.

#163 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

Got some nice comments from Mike Craft on this article. Made my day.

Deets?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#164 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

With how our run game looked were going rely heavily on our cast of wrs and tes

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

While i hope that doesnt actually happen, it will be fun to watch for a change.

#165 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

The kid is a blocking machine!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Kelvin Benjamin, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com