Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Wrapup - August 10

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"Lingering knee injury" is not something I like to hear when talking about a 300+ lbs lineman we're counting on for the season. This furthers my belief that Gettleman is looking everywhere for who might be cut at OT.

I don't know. He had plenty of choices at the start of free agency and didn't bite at all.

Posted · Report post

You could/should be charging for users of this site to view your pictures.

Posted · Report post

You have to think someone better than Garry Williams will become available on the cuts to 53.

I would hope so but they didn't last year. Rebuilding a team takes time and we have dealt with years of a GM using the draft to build the wrong positions.

Posted · Report post

Or he could charge people who have less than 5000 post.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great stuff, thanks

Posted · Report post

Perfect again, thanks a lot Zod!

Posted · Report post

tumblr_ll2linac0x1qb3p1co1_500.gif

Posted · Report post

FIFY

fozzy did impress. but i dont see how you can say that Reaves had just as good of a game. Reaves was able to gain yards here and there. he fought for yards, even when the OL wasnt helping him. Barner was stuffed on first contacte EVERYTIME he touched the ball

And if you go back and look at the game most of the time when Barner was stuffed it wasn't just one person. It seemed like the flood gates opened up for the defense. Plus we knew even before we drafted Barner he wasn't going to be a bruiser, that's just not his game. And it's funny because the coaches don't help Barner out at all obviously he's not a between the tackle runner, they don't run plays to get him to the outside.