Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schedule rumored to be released Wednesday

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, normally the schedule release is pretty ho-hum, but the first game at home as the Hornets again is pretty exciting.  I agree that I hope it's on the weekend.

Posted

It's got to be on a weekend. I think the city will do a multi-day celebration around it. It's also a big story for the NBA. Can't imagine they'll give us Milwaukee on a Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted

I can't remember, do they announce the games played on National TV also?

Posted

hopefully we get some national games.  

Posted

I have a hard time getting excited about the NBA schedule release.  We play everybody, doesn't matter when. 

The NFL schedule is no different. There is so much hoopla over it, when everyone already knows the teams they will be playing months before dates are released.

The only reason to get excited about either one is seeing national games, openers/closers, holiday games and possible rough stretches in the season.

Posted

I believe that at the same time they release the schedule, they also release the national tv slate for ESPN/ABC, Turner, and NBATV

Posted

The schedule will be revealed at 6 PM on Wednesday

Posted

Last year we were one of three teams to not get a single national game all year along with Toronto and Philadelphia.  I really hope with the rebranding that there is an opportunity here to get more eyeballs on our squad here in Charlotte.  We aren't the Bobcats anymore, literally or figuratively.

Posted

I'd be incredibly surprised if we didn't get at least a couple of national games. There are like 6 per week, every team should get a couple imo. Plus we have the Lance vs. LBJ "rivalry" in our corner now. I'd put money on a Charlotte-Cleveland game being nationally televised.

Posted

October 29th vs Milwaukee.

November 1st vs Toronto.

November 1st is a Saturday. This is according to @ColinWFNZ

Posted

(Double post)

Posted

October 29th vs Milwaukee.

November 1st vs Toronto.

November 1st is a Saturday. This is according to @ColinWFNZ

Ugh, pathetic. So two consecutive home games to start the season?