Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shooting in Missouri sparks protests, looting

1,566 posts in this topic

Posted

They're protesting the cops so if the cops are the only one paying attention it makes sense to do it st night.

I just don't see the endgame.  Of course the police are out there during the daytime as well.  It just makes sense if the people are conscious of that criminal element coming out at night, why continue to give them that ground and opportunity?  

Posted

I just don't see the endgame. Of course the police are out there during the daytime as well. It just makes sense if the people are conscious of that criminal element coming out at night, why continue to give them that ground and opportunity?

Im sure the media is slobbering esch night for something to go down. Ambulance chasers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Doesn't mean weed was a contributing factor.

If it has pcp it could.

Posted

If it has pcp it could.

Pcp is some hardcore stuff.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Pcp is some hardcore stuff.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah. Many a stories for my sordid past.

Posted

It seems all the bad apples among the protesters tend to come out at night.  I have a question.  Why protest at night?  The only ones up and paying attention at night are the cops.  Everyone else is sleeping.  So here's my thinking.  For those who are peacefully protesting, do so in the daytime and get your rest at night.  That way all the bad apples won't have a cover, and they can get arrested and whatever without any problems.  

Because ever looters are working 9 to 5's

Posted

If it has pcp it could.

If laced with pcp, indeed it could.

Posted

I just don't see the endgame. Of course the police are out there during the daytime as well. It just makes sense if the people are conscious of that criminal element coming out at night, why continue to give them that ground and opportunity?

You think crimes don't happen during the day?

Posted

AmnestyInternational @amnesty · 2m

US can't tell other countries to improve their records on policing and peaceful assembly if it won't clean up its own human rights record

tweeted after a reporter for the local fox affiliate was arrested for the crime of recording police from a few hundred yards away in an area that the reporter described as "away from ferguson"

1 person likes this

Posted

just watched the press briefing and lol there was an infowars dot com guy there in overalls directly beside the cop channeling his inner alex jones and shouting about the first amendment while the cop was letting out his crocodile tears over the rocks and bottles that were thrown at his heavily armed friends in between the gassings and "less-lethal" assaults of mostly media and protesters

Posted

Does anyone here really not see the big picture? These two instances are one in the same. The police in this country have been trained to keep the public in a state of submission. I mean look at their militarization these days. You'd think they're about ready to go to war with the American people. This is not a black or a white issue, this is a human rights issue, and the police are way overstepping their boundaries these days. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't doubt it if the establishment wants to see all hell break loose and is even an antagonizer of it, especially considering their ramping up of massive amounts of ammo/weapons/tanks/etc over the years.

Finally someone who makes some sense. People need to stop making this a racial thing. Black people aren't exclusively oppressed and like Philly said a lot of it can be avoided by changing your attitude around police instead of perpetuating the stereotype. Blacks and whites alike are oppressed not because of their color but because they are American citizens that aren't in Law Enforcement. Start seeing the real problem people and not skin color. 

1 person likes this