Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steph Curry interested in coming home?

69 posts in this topic

Posted

ITT: More Retarded Kemba Hate

Posted

Steph will wear the purple and blue as soon as he gets the chance.

Posted

hope that isnt the case for cam

Cam is not on another coast away from home.

Posted

ITT: More Retarded Kemba Hate

If it's a choice between him or Curry.....

Posted

If it's a choice between him or Curry.....

Our only hope is that Roberts plays well this season and that forces management to either let Kemba walk knowing they have a good alternative already on the team or it gives the team leverage in negotiating a reasonable contract with Kemba.

My concern isn't whether we resign kemba. It's overpaying as MJ has done in the past and then not being able to dump Kemba's contract on someone else if Curry decides he wants to come home.

Posted

Unless he has somewhat of a break out season he's looking at a range between the Isaiah Thomas contract and whatever Eric Bledsoe ends up getting.

Well, I think Bledsoe is going to be paid big time. I'm not sure about Thomas. I don't really want to think what Kemba will get. It has to be at least $8mil and I personally think that is too much; unless he plays big time this year.

Posted

Well, I think Bledsoe is going to be paid big time. I'm not sure about Thomas. I don't really want to think what Kemba will get. It has to be at least $8mil and I personally think that is too much; unless he plays big time this year.

Kemba for 8 million is a bargain

Bledsoe would have gotten big bucks by now if he was gonna get it.

Posted

Thomas just went to the Suns for the same price as the Heat got McBob, hence the standoff between the Suns and Bledsoe.

Too many good point guards in the league to have the market drive their prices up. Only a select few deserve maxes and right now Steph would be one of those guys but with his ankles who knows what happens to him three years from now?

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

And most importantly Steph Curry >>>>>>>>>>> Kemba

For how long?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

hope that isnt the case for cam

Or Kuechly.

Heard the boy misses getting Skyline Chili whenever he wants.

Literally not even in the same league.

Cannot compare NBA free agency to NFL free agency.  Totally different animals.

Posted

I would buy all of the Hornet stock if Curry comes here.  Far and away my favorite player to watch.