Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Avoid North Tryon on the way to Downtown from North Charlotte

63 posts in this topic

As a father, this is very disturbing. You leave your kids at home for a little to run by store and some asshole comes in with a shot gun and starts shooting.

Goes without saying.

I was making fun of this criminal's defense council that popped up on the board.

For the record, I don't think these guys are as stupid as they look in here They just need to be constantly reassured that the condemnation would still be as severe if it was some Asian guy, white dude, or American Indian that shot up some cops and a little girl this afternoon.

And obviously it would be. For that to even be in question is absurd.

1 person likes this

Of course what the dude did is wrong, and he should be punished for it. Glad they got the guy, and I do agree that this is Panther related as the crime was committed on a major road that some use to get to BoA.  No reason to post the guys picture, though.  I'm still lost on that. 

1 person likes this

Arsen made it about race, and knew he'd get a reaction from folks when he posted the guys photo.

1 person likes this

Arsen made it about race, and knew he'd get a reaction from folks when he posted the guys photo.

I don't know either of you posters but I think you are making a pretty big assumption here.

You saying if it was NOT a black guy Arsen likely would NOT have posted the pic?

If so, that's a pretty bold statement. Maybe you know something I don't.

2 people like this

Is that guy the waterboy? if not im afraid it doesn't. If threads like this are cool i want to make a thread about maybe stoping by a local peanut stand on the way home from the panthers game. I mean it's related right?

No not really. It's just common sense man. 

He's basically telling you to not take N. Tryon to the game. which is game related. You know because they are...playing today. That's it. 

2 people like this

Not really, Why do people make it always about race?  If I posted a picture of Asian guy, I'm sure no one would even care.

I'll remove it so you feel better.

PS:  I changed the picture.  I hope you approve.

1 person likes this

Arguing logic with morificent is a lost cause.

you dont have enuff posts to address me. so i will let that go.

This is my point.