Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Pete Prisco presents the 5-11 2014 Panthers!

So Prisco issaying we are going to give up an average of 28+ points/game? And we only give up less than 20 once (Browns)? After a year where our defense only gave up 15+ a game?  This guy is fugging moron.  There were only 5 teams that gave up that many points last year and he thinks the #2 defense in the league is going to somehow fall to the bottom 5?  I want to mushroom this guy.

haha this is so delusional. our defense is not going to be consistently giving up that many points per game. maybe against the packers, saints, and bears our PA will get that high, but i have a sneaking suspicion that our offense will be surprisingly prolific this year too. this guy obviously just threw darts at the wall and then tried to explain it with the standard media lines about the Panthers....

I picked the wrong career, should have been a "NFL Columnist" or a "weatherman"... what other jobs can you be wrong 90% of the time and still get a pay check?

Eat a bag of dicks Prisco

The Bucs will be better this year, but our secondary would have to be the worst in the league by a mile (with Tampa's OL dominating our DL) to give up 49 pts. in game one.

I think this clown took the NE preseason game too seriously.

THE BUCS SCORING 49!?!? holy poo prisco

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEUYHAEUHEAUHEUAHEUAHEUHEUEHUAHEAUEHUEHEHUEHEUHUEH

You realize they type garbage like this because it gets clicks. Simple and plain.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Panthers Scotland