Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers offense is LOL

187 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like they're picking up where they left from last year. Who's that Tackle all the way at bottom with worst grade of entire team this preseason? At least y'all have a healthy mobile QB that can get away from pressure....oh wait, forgot about foot surgery and broken ribs, nevermind

post-13438-0-72769800-1409445682_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted

flamingo sausages 

Posted

Picking up where they left off last year...like beating the Saints and winning the division.

Take your poo posts to the falcunts board

5 people like this

Posted

given Alice's past rate of success on predictions this thread almost guarantees we'll score 30+ in every game

2 people like this

Posted

Picking up where they left off last year...like beating the Saints and winning the division.

Take your poo posts to the falcunts board

Yep, it was Cam and offense that carried team to win division. Picking up where they left off, ie 26th ranked offense. Even the a jets offense last year was better. Lol

Posted

given Alice's past rate of success on predictions this thread almost guarantees we'll score 30+ in every game

How that "Cam leaving Panthers this year" prediction working for you?

Posted

never predicted cam was leaving this year dummy, learn to read

Posted

How's being a bigot working out for you, alejandro? Remember when you made those racist remarks on this forum. I'll bet you dont have any problems selling to the people you are prejudiced to though right?

Why do you think its ok to be racist? Did your Dad tell lots of "jokes" too?

Posted

I'll bet youre a little prejudiced to people with mullets too. . . and skinny people. . and generally anyone who isnt a threat to give you a titty twister.

Posted

How's being a bigot working out for you, alejandro? Remember when you made those racist remarks on this forum. I'll bet you dont have any problems selling to the people you are prejudiced to though right?

Why do you think its ok to be racist? Did your Dad tell lots of "jokes" too?

L o l

"A" for effort!

Posted

LoL F for responding to me in less than 10 minutes on Labor day weekend you fuggin psycho!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You sick fug, go away. NOtice no one else is here doing what you do. . just you, sicko, just you. Im glad your hurting enough to be here,

Posted

LoL F for responding to me in less than 10 minutes on Labor day weekend you fuggin psycho!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You sick fug, go away. NOtice no one else is here doing what you do. . just you, sicko, just you. Im glad your hurting enough to be here,

I'm picturing you typing that....

iStock_000003237600Small.jpg