Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmac

Feature on K.B.tonight ESPN at 9 pm est

It's cool watching NCAA football highlight commercials and they always show a couple KB catches

Hell Yeah! our boy has the best and most important catch of the 2013 college football season!!

2-3 years Down the line.. dejavu

5 to 1 odds they call him Calvin Benjamin.

I hope one day we all will.

My IPad is smarter than your brain.

Does anyone have the picture of Kelvin's face on a 100 dollar bill. Got KB in my fantasy Keeper league and I plan on making my fantasy team name around him and want to use that pic as my logo. 

Was going to go with - All about the Benjamin's - for the team name. I know not really original. Would love some other suggestions as well. 

We Ben-Jamin - was another one I was thinking bout. 

I like how KB is very humble on this Hey Rookie special. And I also like how he's let his action speak louder then words with his work ethic and wanting to be the best regardless of where he's picked.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It was great. Showed him sitting at home during the draft, getting the call, smiling hugely and saying "It's the Carolina Panthers". Also a bit about learning how to play in the NFL. "Coach Rick is teaching me how to use my hands."

Does anyone have the picture of Kelvin's face on a 100 dollar bill. Got KB in my fantasy Keeper league and I plan on making my fantasy team name around him and want to use that pic as my logo.

Was going to go with - All about the Benjamin's - for the team name. I know not really original. Would love some other suggestions as well.

We Ben-Jamin - was another one I was thinking bout.

Team name suggestion

-436.27°F