Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers at Bucs - Quick Hits

68 posts in this topic

Posted

6. Special Teams

But whether it is a turnover, a blocked kick or punt, a nice return, or a long field goal, you can expect something important to the outcome of the game will be on special teams this Sunday.

Or Dante Wesley destroying Sammie Slaughter.

6 people like this

Posted

Tell those Buccaneers girls to get some morals!

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't wait to see how healthy our Guards are. Turner has missed some time and Silatolu is coming off injury. Early last season our run game was dominant because we could pull Amini whenever we wanted to. Wharton was more consistent in pass pro but unable to lead the stretch run and toss. It really made us predictable when our oline was so immobile. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I am so pumped for Sunday! I can't believe week one is here. Good Write up Jeremy!

2 people like this

Posted

Or Dante Wesley destroying Sammie Slaughter.

Weird poo like that and QBs losing there spleen always seem to happen. Both were punished more than Ray Rice KOing his wife as well.

Posted

As a quick note, Tampa signed Major Wright.  

Posted

The OC situation has me concerned. Whether it's Tedford or his QB coach calling the plays, we don't have any NFL regular season film to know tendencies. This caused us problems the first time we faced Schianno. Rivera even said as much after that game.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

1 person likes this

Posted

The fact that it's the first game of the season, the heat and humidity or Tampa, our penchant for bad starts, our OL against a formidable DL, our secondary, the unknowns surrounding the Bucs are all reasons I worry.

Posted

I have faith in our defense. Our offense needs to pick up the pace. Cam thrives when things are going faster and let him read the defense 

Posted

Dat obligatory Bucs cheerleaders photo

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle