Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers totally in Vick mix

71 posts in this topic

Posted

OK this "Kristen, is it a girl or guy?" thing has been going on too long. I think she/he needs to personally clear up this issue!

Especially if he/she is date baiting on the Huddle. Don't get me wrong it's OK is she's for real. If she isn't and it's a dude that would make this forum sooo ghey!

:leaving:

Posted

It's fuging lame whether she's a girl or not. I am sure there are swinger/dating places around the internets for that stuff.

Posted

Trollin...trollin...trollin on the river

I will neg you every chance I get.

:lol: The claws are out now! She/he better run for cover. :)

Posted

Yeah seriously, I have been trying to bang fireball for like 5 years now on this site and its not working. Fuggin ghey.

Posted

OK this "Kristen, is it a girl or guy?" thing has been going on too long. I think she/he needs to personally clear up this issue!

Especially if he/she is date baiting on the Huddle. Don't get me wrong it's OK is she's for real. If she isn't and it's a dude that would make this forum sooo ghey!

:leaving:

FWIW, there are lots of folks who aren't close to how they portray themselves here. And this would probably one of last places I would come to find a date.

Just sayin......

Posted

It's fuging lame whether she's a girl or not. I am sure there are swinger/dating places around the internets for that stuff.

Yeah well for some of them this may be their only chance with a girl. Or even a guy dressed as a girl. :P

Posted

:lol: The claws are out now! She/he better run for cover. :)

This is a dating site the same way that Butkus is a good QB. As in it isn't... and he isn't. :P

Posted

It's a dude for sure. Women, scratch that, Angels that actually go A-T-M would not say so on a forum. Only ghey people laughing in their mother's basement would.

That being said, since I still have this URL on my clipboard from a previous post, I will insert it into every thread this jerkoff makes, because I think this is Kristen's true identity.

Toobin%27.jpg

Posted

it's fuging lame whether she's a girl or not. I am sure there are swinger/dating places around the internets for that stuff.

Rawr!

Posted

My troll meter is on overload...lol

Posted

This is a dating site the same way that Butkus is a good QB. As in it isn't... and he isn't. :P

:rofl: touche.

Posted

My troll meter is on overload...lol

understatement of the off-season...