Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sit-Down with Steve Smith. NFL Network.

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

great interview. Thanks for the link bud, would rep ya if I still could.

Posted · Report post

Makes me feel even better about getting my wife a Smith jersey and an eightynine shirt for Christmas. Love the respect the passion that man has for what he does. You can tell he appreciates having the opportunity every Sunday too.

Posted · Report post

I love smith flying under the radar, it seems to fuel him

Posted · Report post

That was great.

Thanks for sharing that

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith is my hero. I couldn't imagine a better guy to have on this team as a leader and role model.

You mean a guy who punch's teammates on their knees and at team meetings? I could pick several guys i'd rather have as a leader and role model. As a WR i can't say i'd rather have anyone.

Posted · Report post

You mean a guy who punch's teammates on their knees and at team meetings? I could pick several guys i'd rather have as a leader and role model. As a WR i can't say i'd rather have anyone.

cheap shot....your comment, I mean.

Posted · Report post

cheap shot

Now to be fair to Smith, he reminds me of....me. He seems to be a very nice guy but maybe certain things just piss him off to the point where he just punches the poo out of someone....like me lol

Posted · Report post

As a Native charlottian "someone born and raised here" as oppossed to the other definition :P The joy it brings to see Big plays on sundays has me lost for words. Some teams never get to this point.

So many of the balls thrown to Smitty he has had to go get.. and go get them he does. Thats what makes him great!

I dont think you can ever say someone is or was "the greatest". Doesnt matter tho...

This guy has lived a dream. Sharing it with all of us.

Heres to Living it all the way home Smitty! :cheers2: Hopefully in a retired Panthers 89 jersey!

To the 2008 TEAM!! In my Book you are the Greatest!

Keep Poundin!!! :smash:

Posted · Report post

"You're taller than what I thought"

ROFL!!!

Posted · Report post

Awesome interview. I love seeing him all fired up on the field, but then he comes across as so level headed in the interview. Such a nice change from the other loud mouth WR's across the league.

Posted · Report post

Great interview. It was quite touching to have him cry near the end. This is why we are lucky to have one of the best WR playing.