Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Fox

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...

22 posts in this topic

Giants are pissed off and we suck balls on the road this year.

I agree 100%. This game really worries me. I only watched the first half of the giants game lastnight, but from what I saw that defense is scary. if vincent isnt healthy, I have a feeling Delhomme is going to running for his life.

GO PANTHERS!

The Meadowlands will be tough. I won't feel that bad if we lose. I just hope it's a blow out if we do. None of that field goal as time expires bullshit. A big loss will be motivation to the team; and we ARE an emotional team, that's just how we win.

These cats are tough enough, they can smell it, there hungry, they want it. they will take it, and they damn sure deserve it... GO CATS GO

Yes Coach, I agree. But have faith in your team! They can pull through! If the Eagles can do it, the Panthers sure as hell can!

Win the Giants game. Then, with home field advantage, play the starters for the first half only against the Saints. No injuries, keep the rust off, bust the playoffs wide open!!

Gotta keep things in perspective. We suck on the road this year and the Giants are due for a win.

All the more reason to lock up home field advantage with a win. Then we won't have a chance to "suck on the road" anymore this season where it really counts ---playoffs.

It's gonna be a difficult game...I really don't want it to come down to a game @ New Orleans...we've had to do it before and remember how that came out?

..albeit, we are a much better team than that 8-8 team...(7-9?)

• Topics

• Steve Beuerlein's pointing about not holding on to the ball so long was interesting to me. Some of you who remember when Beuerlein was here will remember that he took a straight beating in '99 and '00 and he also had a tendency to hold onto the ball for too long. It might be smart for Cam to listen to someone who had 21 surgeries from football injuries because of this. I love me some Cam and I want to see him as the starting QB for the Panthers for a long time to come.
    • As an LSU fan, I've seen nearly all of Fournette's games and he is the real deal. He was the best running back on the team. It does not take a genius to run the read option running attack and most of the work is on the Qb. I wouldn't mind either but Fournette should be taken if he's available.      My pipedream is for us to trade next year's 1st and both 2's for us to get a Fournette and Howard combo. I think it would be worth it.
    • I'm surprised that people actually buy into this idea that our offense is going to look drastically different. I'd be shocked if it does. I hope I'm wrong, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. If Shula had the ability to adapt he would've already done it. He is who he is and this offense is what it is. If you want real changes you make a change at OC. We didn't and we'll see an offense that looks far more familiar than different next season.