Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake????

81 posts in this topic

Posted

you're right. Since 2003 it's been as if every other position was up for debate except one.

You're right, I've NEVER seen any threads or overheard any conversations that suggest that Jake Delhomme should not be the starting quarterback for this team since 2003. You are the first one who has ever brought this up.

Posted

predictable....

Enjoy your almighty post count, may it unlock doors that you never imagined would be opened in your wildest dreams. And when you finnaly reach that almighty post plateau, don't forget the ones who helped you get there, by responding to your pointless ignorant posts.

I know, I'm knew to all this message board stuff....

:ciappa:

:cool:

Posted

:ciappa:

:cool:

english major???

Posted

english major???

No, just an adult. Goodnight Kid.

Posted

No, just an adult. Goodnight Kid.

I will make suer to use spell check for now own, and try to get my post count up....night ;)

Posted

I dunno, I think Jake definitely needs to stay around for a few more years, his incendiary speed and cat-like agility are invaluable to the team

Posted

wow, often he has put too much on his deep throws, almost not knowing the strength he does have. his arm is obviously just from observation stronger than it ever has. he is doing more at the LOS than he ever has. he had 2 bad games that equaled 7 ints in just those two games to make he stats worse, but we won one of those games. hopefully the staff is always "looking" for the next franchise QB, but it should not be near top priority the next two seasons and hopefully develop one ourselves rather than making moves to get him. kinda a bad thread if you asked me.

Posted

Jake is a good QB when the pressure is on. No need to get rid of him.

Posted

I can't believe some people have to find something to complain about. Jake is Jake.

2003 stats comp266 att449 %59.2 yds3219 td19 int16

2008 stats comp190 att329 %57.8 yds2427 td12 int9

More importantly 11-3 playing for HFA Sunday night.

Posted

By the way, John Kasay isn't getting any younger and his legs aren't getting any stronger. Do we need to get rid of him?

Posted

By the way, John Kasay isn't getting any younger and his legs aren't getting any stronger. Do we need to get rid of him?

This post fails for one of two reasons:

1) Its not clear enough that you are being facetious, especially considering some of the guys on here have had ironyectomies

OR

2) You are being serious and therefore know nothing about anything...ever

Posted

as long as we keep winning I don't care how far he can throw it.