Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attn: all delomme haters...fuc* you

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea leave him alone! The guy hands the ball of better than any QB in the league. Besides that 82 QB rating and 1 interception for every TD pass ratio is not that bad either. The Panthers have a great record and he is the QB so he must be awesome!

Better than your Saints buddy. Have fun sittin down this postseason and not watchin a New Orleans game.

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol!

Posted

Better than your Saints buddy. Have fun sittin down this postseason and not watchin a New Orleans game.

You guys aren't in yet so you might want to hold off on that comment. Besides, it has been a while since you have been to a playoff game so you are due.

Posted

Fireball, first time to ever watch a football season? Brees road QB rating is 87.2 not to shabby.

Another Saints nut-hugger trying to use stats to prove something about their team. Here is a stat for you......7-7 and sitting home for the playoffs.

Enjoy watching the Lions get their first win of the season against the Saints on Sunday.

Posted

Fuck me? no, no FUCK YOU
back @ cha

Posted

Fireball, first time to ever watch a football season? Brees road QB rating is 87.2 not to shabby.

She know more about football than you ever will know. Beside, what place in the division is the team Brees leading at? That right, last place in the NFC South. Seem like all you care is his stat & not going to the Superbowl. That's sad.

You guys aren't in yet so you might want to hold off on that comment. Besides, it has been a while since you have been to a playoff game so you are due.

But we have a chance to be in the Playoffs anyway. If we lose 2 more games and both Cowgirls, Falcons, & Bucs wins all of their 2 games, we're out. I'm sure they will lose a game & we will at least win one or two. Thanks for playing. :ciappa:

Posted

i am about sick of all this jake bashing, the man is doing nothing but winning and all some these haters can do is bitch about how he isnt throwing for 8,000 yards a game! we are 11-3 (our best record ever btw) so please shut the f...u..c...k.....up!!!!!!!!!

Also helps to have a coach who understands the fundamentals of football. Im stoked he came back from the Tommy John thing I have always had alot of respect for Jake.

Posted

Jakes da man :yesnod: