Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Huddle Super Bowl

105 posts in this topic

Go Poundin'!!!!!!!

Win it for us girl!

Is that the best you can do?

Weak sauce

:boxing_smiley:

Gonna pound :smash: that nutsuck and make you think of the bygone years that you once beheld your wholeness and wish that you had made MY sammich and brought my beers to me on your knees as you were TOLD to BHC (Before Huddle Corruption).

Ladies, get my jars ready...I am a nut collector!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOTT!!!

Baby food jars are standing by. Think they will be too big? :D

Baby food jars are standing by. Think they will be too big? :D

Prolly...I think they might have retracted into his body cavity by now.

:D

Wow this is awesome.....I haven't kept up with the league since I didn't make the playoffs but the two of you battling for the title is fitting. After meeting 5158poundin at the tailgate I like her a lot more than I like Panthro plus I don't want to hear Pnathros mouth all year. If I pull for the girl in this battle does that make me gay?

In all honesty, I gave Panthro Kurt Warner and Desean Jackson in the beginnig of the year I believe so if he wins he owes me a beer or two.

:boxing_smiley:

Gonna pound :smash: that nutsuck and make you think of the bygone years that you once beheld your wholeness and wish that you had made MY sammich and brought my beers to me on your knees as you were TOLD to BHC (Before Huddle Corruption).

Ladies, get my jars ready...I am a nut collector!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOTT!!!

bromance.....teetering......

panthro..........you......., must........, demonstrate......, awesomeness......., quickly..........

Listen I have no problem admitting that she may collect my nuts....and when she is done polishing them in her mouth she can get back to making me a sammich. The women on here after having their paper champion demolished can get back to their housework...those dishes aint doing themselves.

Side Note- Thats the last time I leave Johnny Rockets for dead in a parking garage...the nerve of some people.

I eagerly anticipate poundin's new sig once she wins....thank *** I'm not Panthro! :)

I have no doubt this is the dumbest thread on this board since the David Carr Glove Bitchfest.

I sense some doubt in you Shinner

I have the most sincerest faith in your ability to tank the most important game of the year :)