Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TerriblePizza

SC @ NCSU Game Thread

37 posts in this topic

Sad thing is Garcia was the #1 ranked dual threat QB coming out of Tampa. He still doesn't have it upstairs which is weird cuz the rest of his family are all smart and with it. Bring back Todd Ellis!!

Look when you come on a thread that has nothing to do with your team's game and make a comment about how bad the other team sucked even tho they still beat us...I'm not going to take that as a compliment. Our defense played well and to tell you the truth if we get after the QB like that every game and improve our tackling we will be able to win every game we have left. I thought we would go 9-3 this season with a win against SC so now I am predicting 8-4.

There was nothing good about either team's offense. We were lucky they weren't up by 14-17 in the first half and they were lucky we didn't win it in the second half. But if I'm taking anything positive away from this game its that our defense is better than previously advertised...

wow...sorry, I will leave it be and let you get your panties out of a wad....I guess I will direct my comments only to Scrum and his love for the Cocks

Yeah, that was an ugly, ugly game. Doesn't give me much confidence for either team going into the rest of the season, I'll tell you that.

You can't beat our Cocks.

no, no sadly that is true....Too bad they don't get another chance this season:mad:

I have quite a Cock wardrobe, as well as a Beaver section in there as well. Cocks and Beavers...Cocks and Beavers.

With the Panthers game on mostly at the same time, I assumed I would have some kind of decent entertainment last night. I am now making my claim that I want those 3+ hours of my life back.

Look when you come on a thread that has nothing to do with your team's game and make a comment about how bad the other team sucked even tho they still beat us...I'm not going to take that as a compliment. Our defense played well and to tell you the truth if we get after the QB like that every game and improve our tackling we will be able to win every game we have left. I thought we would go 9-3 this season with a win against SC so now I am predicting 8-4.

There was nothing good about either team's offense. We were lucky they weren't up by 14-17 in the first half and they were lucky we didn't win it in the second half. But if I'm taking anything positive away from this game its that our defense is better than previously advertised...

How many posts have you made in the Tar Heel football section about how bad our team is? Irony at it's finest. Hell, we weren't even talking trash. If you really want to to see some folks trashing Wolfpack football, go check out Pack Pride. I saw some doozies over there.

I though this one was particularly funny...

I don't even feel like going to campus tomorrow. Actually, NC STATE is nothing but ******* dweebs from out of state/country who don't even know what a ******* football looks like... so I will be in the minority as a disappointed fan. ******* pathetic performance, ******* apathetic university, FML.

That's pretty hilarious coming from an NC State student, since you and Panthro are always bragging about how NC State is more of a football school that UNC is.:P

Oh my god you mean someone who is a fan of a team overreacts sometimes when they lose? Seriously, I cheer for UNC too, but to act like that's some sort of NC State phenomenon is BEYOND retarded.

Oh my god you mean someone who is a fan of a team overreacts sometimes when they lose? Seriously, I cheer for UNC too, but to act like that's some sort of NC State phenomenon is BEYOND retarded.

Obviously, you missed the point. Of course fans overreact, but him and Panthro go on and on and on about how NC State is a better football school than UNC and how you can't be a real fan unless you went to the school. I'm just pointing out that, in reality, they have plenty of students who don't know or care about football just like UNC does.