Photo
- - - - -

Attn Fans of XXX team first,then Panthers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#1 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

All from Carolina that say, "I am a so and so fan but I am a Panther fan second. I pull for the steelers, cowboys, redskins (whatever) first, then the Panthers." or "I pull for the Panthers unless they are playing ** insert whatever team name here**". Screw you! Kiss my fanny! You aint Panther fans, you will never be Panther fans.

#2 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

The only thing I got from this was it is the 1st time I have heard the word fanny in about 20 years.

#3 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

The only thing I got from this was it is the 1st time I have heard the word fanny in about 20 years.

Ok Ass!;)

#4 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,632 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

#5 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

All from Carolina that say, "I am a so and so fan but I am a Panther fan second. I pull for the steelers, cowboys, redskins (whatever) first, then the Panthers." or "I pull for the Panthers unless they are playing ** insert whatever team name here**". Screw you! Kiss my fanny! You aint Panther fans, you will never be Panther fans.

:eek::smash:

#6 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

I bleeb I dun hit on somethin here.

#7 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:17 PM

im a dolphins fan....i could care less about the panthers...i just live up here cause i couldnt afford to stay in south florida, and we play next year....

but i dont mind the panthers...i hate the jets, the cowboys, the patsies....etc etc

but i dont mind the panthers...no beef...no taco...

#8 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:20 PM

I bleeb I dun hit on somethin here.

I can only speak for myself here, but I see no problem in me rooting for my Bears but also being a fan of the Panthers. I, personally, think people that were fans of a team prior to 1993, then threw away their allegiance like a candy bar wrapper to support the Panthers are nothing more than good for nothing turncoats who don't know what allegiance truly is. They're like hookers, see...

#9 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

im a dolphins fan....i could care less about the panthers...i just live up here cause i couldnt afford to stay in south florida, and we play next year....

but i dont mind the panthers...i hate the jets, the cowboys, the patsies....etc etc

but i dont mind the panthers...no beef...no taco...

I can sure deal with that! You know who I am talkin' to.

#10 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

I can only speak for myself here, but I see no problem in me rooting for my Bears but also being a fan of the Panthers. I, personally, think people that were fans of a team prior to 1993, then threw away their allegiance like a candy bar wrapper to support the Panthers are nothing more than good for nothing turncoats who don't know what allegiance truly is. They're like hookers, see...

Exactly. Yea, YOU Muther fuger! I am zero tollerance! Go pull for the bears.

#11 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

I'll have to say that I'd rather everyone be 100% fans as well, but I don't mind having these people root for the panthers every other time except for the 1 time in every few years we play them. It's only if they choose to be an ass during that 1 week that we play that I'd agree with what you're saying - but the ones I'm thinking of aren't like that.

#12 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Exactly. Yea, YOU Muther f*cker! I am zero tollerance! Go pull for the bears.

:hurray:

I do pull for the Bears, thank you, and I'm glad that it irks you so! It burns you up, doesn't it- that I would be down in the dumps one week should my Bears miss the playoffs but still be celebrating the next week because the Panthers might have moved on in the playoffs, huh?

I must say, though, that seeing how virulent you are in your protestations here that you must have some deeply hidden man love for me. Are you gay for me?

#13 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

I talked to a guy yesterday. He said he would be thrilledif the Panthers played the steelers in the Superbowl. He said he'd be happy nomatter who won. But he'd have to pull for the steelers. fug HIM. He is NOT a Panther fan. fug HIM! That's how I feel about that!

#14 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:52 PM

:lurk5:

#15 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

f*ck HIM... f*ck HIM! That's how I feel about that!

Considering the PM I just got from you, I can tell that's exactly how you feel about it... but, like I said- I'm a pitcher, not a catcher.

Of course, I can't speak for your gay Steelers fan/friend

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com