Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Gamble

18 posts in this topic

Posted

He also seems to think chop blocking is the way the defense tackles. I'm getting sick of it. One of these times someone's gonna hurdle him and then to da house. On another note I've noticed that Godfrey is learning the ways of the "Hitman" who tutors him. Some good hits in the last game on his part.

Posted

yeah, godfrey was laying some impressive hits sunday

Posted

I wonder if it has something to do with the injury he had last season. A broken thumb if I remember correctly. Adjusting from that injury in addition to the fact that DB are looking to first and foremost defend the pass and that could explain why so many drops.

Posted

the huddle needs to bitch about something though.

You act as if we won the super bowl already and there is nothing to worry about.

Easy INTs that are dropped could end up costing us the game in the playoffs or even sunday nights game.

Posted

You act as if we won the super bowl already and there is nothing to worry about.

Easy INTs that are dropped could end up costing us the game in the playoffs or even sunday nights game.

Us stressing over it doesn't do anything. I'm pretty sure Gamble realizes that he needs to catch those, who doesn't want the glory of an INT? Fans act like coaches and players don't know what they are doing wrong, they probably go to bed thinking about what they messed up on.

Posted

You guys DO realize that Harris made the play right? Gamble was in awkward position and ended up snagging the ball. I could give a sh*t less about his reception skills. He needs to work on being a shutdown corner. Stop bitchin