Photo
- - - - -

Did Johnson line up at DT...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 BHiott

BHiott

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

..after Kemo was injured? I could have sworn his sack came from a LDT position. I haven't seen it replayed.

#2 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,401 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

yep.

#3 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

Yea but thats also the reason we gave 121 yards rushing because they kept running draw plays when we had our pass rush line out there. Brayton and Johnson were at DT i think.

#4 PantherPearly

PantherPearly

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

Yea but thats also the reason we gave 121 yards rushing because they kept running draw plays when we had our pass rush line out there. Brayton and Johnson were at DT i think.

They got half of those yards on their last drive when we were playing deep. But yea he lined up at DT a few times, but only on pass plays. He wont be lining up inside this Sunday except for similar situations as the Broncos game.

#5 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

68 of those yards came when we were in the dime package, and the game was decided.

#6 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

68 of those yards came when we were in the dime package, and the game was decided.

Yea i know we had Brayton on the inside and I think Johnson was too. I thought he was implying that we start Johnson at DT next week.

Edited by OneBadassCat, 16 December 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#7 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,738 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

He has lined up inside numerous times this season along with Peppers and Brayton. But yea he made a play immediately after Kemo went out from the inside.

#8 Woodie

Woodie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

Johnson has lined up at DT several times this year. They put him there in passing situations to get better pass rush.

EDIT: Dammit Peppers90, you're not supposed to post my thoughts before I do!!! LOL

Edited by Woodie, 16 December 2008 - 11:37 PM.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com