Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Panther - Jags Picks

okk...nevermind..not sure whats going on here.with the quotes as it picked SCP....but its  to U IMoortalBortles Guy on the Huddle.....U lose 31 - 13.. 

Edited by DamnItJake!

Jags defense WAS legit before they lost like 3 or 4 linemen. Their oline is not going to be able to hold up and our run game will dominate.

Edited by Peppers90 NC

We will win 27-13.

There will be one defensive score for the Panthers or at least a possession handed to the offense in the Jaguar's Red Zone.

I don't have faith in the offense to put up a lot of points (a couple of TDs, a FG or two), but I do think we get a defensive score. I'll go with 24-13 good guys.

I think this team has finally learned how to beat the teams it's supposed beat. In the past, this team has tried to be something RS not against lesser teams and ended up on the wrong side of the score. Now, you see that every player has bought into the identity and seem to play comfortably in that identity. For me, playing a team like this (one that we should beat handily, on paper) is the best way to start this season. Taking care of business, our way, will be the key to this game. Stay the course, keep pounding.

Panthers 24

Jaguars 10

Edited by VerticalThreat
#AutocorrectFail

The Jags defense is LEGIT...and their offense actually looked decent in the preseason...and they are at home...

It's why i'm didn't pick Carolina for my suicide pick this week...

I think Carolina will win though...it's just going to be in ugly fashion...13 -10 type of victory...

It's looking like Josh Norman is going to play which will neutralize Allen Robinson...our D-Line can neutralize Yeldon...we should be fine...

None of the defenses they faced will be half as tough as what they will see Sunday.  They are going to lean what we already know which is our defense is going to be nasty this year. And we will score 24 a game. I think it will be low scoring but I like Newton to drive late and Gano to win it with his foot..