• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PandaPancake

Broncos should double team Olsen and...

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

You call it odd... I call it sad. Completely and utterly fuging sad.

As sad as Cam Newton was after the SB?

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

do you think he should have been happy or something

maybe he should have stood up at the podium with a furrowed brow and fumed about how he's trying to be a good teammate here but there were protection problems like another quarterback you may have heard of who is widely considered the walking embodiment of class and professionalism

6 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

do you think he should have been happy or something

maybe he should have stood up at the podium with a furrowed brow and fumed about how he's trying to be a good teammate here but there were protection problems like another quarterback you may have heard of who is widely considered the walking embodiment of class and professionalism

Of course Cam should have been sad after the game, he got his ass handed to him by a superior team.  Why wouldn't he be sad?

Of course Cam should have been sad after the game, he got his ass handed to him by a superior team.  Why wouldn't he be sad?

who the fug are you?

18 minutes ago, Guest said:

Yes, yes.. we get it. Your troll powers are soooo immense we should all be in awe. I'm glad you feel better about yourself now.

Now, please.. in all seriousness... just go the fug away and live out the remainder of your pathetic life. This will be my last post on this, so feel free to remark with some *ahem* 'witty' remark. I mean, since you have absolutely nothing better to do than to try and stir poo up on an opposing fans' message board a month after the game in question.

Holy poo, what a loser, and anonymous to boot. This has to be someone's alt here right? Nobody is truly this pathetic.

21 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

this is some absolute bottom rung shіt talking.

and get a real account

"Get a real account"

Now THAT is some real poo talking!

On 3/4/2016 at 9:16 AM, Guest said:

"Get a real account"

Now THAT is some real poo talking!

FB_IMG_1457279263224.jpg

b-rock the six-seven shock oswilder is due to get offered a blank check from every team without a quarterback in the league soon.  i guess the "we can line a tackling dummy up at quarterback and still beat anybody thanks to our defense" theory is about to get tested.

The Broncos are probably better via the subtraction of Manning at this point. You have to respect his career numbers, but he was pretty awful this past year.

1 hour ago, 15 said:

Nope, the Bronco's just lost having the referee's and the NFL on their side.

The Broncos kicked your ass, quit being a little bitch and take you ass whooping.  Blaming the refs and the NFL for a complete beat down make you look like a pu ssy.   Bitch boy.  

2 hours ago, 15 said:

Nope, the Bronco's just lost having the referee's and the NFL on their side.

Nevermind. I didn't realize this is a conspiracy theory thread. 

It was a physical beat down.  Your defense was good but what defense doesn't look good against the Broncos offense.  The Broncos Defense was by a wide margin the best unit in the game.   You're a bitch boy for continually blaming the refs like a little CU NT.  

It was a physical beat down.  Your defense was good but what defense doesn't look good against the Broncos offense.  The Broncos Defense was by a wide margin the best unit in the game.   You're a bitch boy for continually blaming the refs like a little CU NT.  

what are you, 12?

it's March. go away.