25 replies to this topic

#16 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

Seriously they need to address this punter situation.

#17 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:38 PM

At least Carolina got their offense going a little bit. If it weren't for that damned fumbled snap by Blue and a lucky jump ball by ECU, Carolina would be blowing them away.

The best thing is that Boyd, Adams, and Highsmith are all making plays today.

#18 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:43 PM

Highsmith is going to special!!

#19 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:43 PM

Highsmith looks legit.

#20 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

At least Carolina got their offense going a little bit. If it weren't for that damned fumbled snap by Blue and a lucky jump ball by ECU, Carolina would be blowing them away.

The best thing is that Boyd, Adams, and Highsmith are all making plays today.

Why can't you just admit that ECU made some good plays? They also missed out on a few picks as well. Its a good win for you guys but don't disparage ECU by saying the plays they made were all luck...

#21 17+89=6

17+89=6

The Line of Eld

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

That was a terrible call... surprises me that not one of the 3 refs looking that way noticed the block.

#22 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

Man that was a fun game to watch.

#23 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,204 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

Also ECU really didn't do anything. They had one, maybe two good drives all game.

#24 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:56 PM

Why can't you just admit that ECU made some good plays? They also missed out on a few picks as well. Its a good win for you guys but don't disparage ECU by saying the plays they made were all luck...

They were definitely lucky on that halfback pass. Brown was right there in coverage but just never saw the ball, which hung in the air for about a minute it seemed like.

BTW, maybe you should admit that I was right about Uconn's defense. They were a hell of a lot tougher than ECU's defense was today.

#25 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

^ It could be that the Heels are starting to get it together on offense too...I suspect Jones and Pianlato's return will be a huge lift. Highsmith is going to be friggin good.

#26 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

^ It could be that the Heels are starting to get it together on offense too...I suspect Jones and Pianlato's return will be a huge lift. Highsmith is going to be friggin good.

IDK, it's hard to believe that they could get that much better after 4 practices. If anything, Cam Holland and Greg Ellerby having a game under their belts now and getting the starters reps this week probably helped them more than anything. I still say that Uconn defense is pretty damn good though, they deserve some credit.

Highsmith is badass though. It's gonna be fun to watch him develop in the next couple of years. Jhay Boyd looks like he's coming along too.

BTW, I have no problem giving ECU credit for those 2nd half drives they had...those were legit. They also deserve some credit for punching it in after that A.J Blue fumble, but nobody is gonna convince me that the halfback pass was all skill.

Edited by monstercat, 19 September 2009 - 06:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com