• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Sometimes you can just read the tea leaves with sports.  Don't even need to nitpick stats. 

Panthers and Cam have seem destined this year. Now they are here.

All season long it has been apparent Manning should of retired.  Now, it will show on the biggest of stages.  

• Pie 1

Honestly,  I have no doubt in the Panthers beating the Broncos with relative ease.  I'm not sure how the Broncos even got to the SUPERBOWL.  Their defense is good but the Panthers offence is better.

I've watched a good bit of Broncos this year (they play on tv all the time) and while their defense is pretty good it doesn't really strike fear in many people. Pittsburgh (mostly Antonio Brown) really smoked them in the second half of their regular season game, and I watched Derek Carr drive the field pretty well against them in the second half of the game they lost to the Raiders. They aren't the '85 Bears, '00 Ravens, or '13 Seahawks. They can be beaten, and I really think we are the kind of team that can do it.

I browse NFL boards a lot. This season Broncos fans HATED Peyton Manning and called for his benching weeks before it happened. He was playing legit terrible.

This is the guy I'm supposed to be afraid of? I was more worried about Russell Wilson. I was more worried about the Cardinals offense.

I will be seriously disappointed if we don't pound the **** outta them.

14 minutes ago, carolinahiatt said:

I'm not sure how the Broncos even got to the SUPERBOWL.

How you match up with the other team is uber important. Denver had the right match ups for the Steelers and Pats. They have a much bigger challenge on 2/7 with this particular Panthers team.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, caatfan said:

How you match up with the other team is uber important. Denver had the right match ups for the Steelers and Pats. They have a much bigger challenge on 2/7 with this particular Panthers team.

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

• Pie 1

Broncos string of walking wounded playoff opponents has come to an end.

Even with that advantage Denver could barely eek out a win.

Their day of reckoning is near at hand. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

Steelers game had NOTHING to do with matchups.  It had to do with Big Ben having torn ligaments in his shoulder....them on their 4th string RB....and no Antonio Brown.  This is the ONLY reason the Broncos got out of the WC round....and they barely got it done then.  They are getting ROLLED Sunday.

Not to mention the Patriots were 3-4 their last 7 games going into the AFC Championship game. Had multiple injuries especially to the O Line yet still barely got by them.

Panthers beat the second and third best teams going into the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. The Broncos barely got by two injury riddled teams. Their paths to Super Bowl much different.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

They left out "the Panthers haven't beaten anybody".  No way Ol' Man Noodle-arm carves this team up. And a one dimensional team has no chance against the Panthers.

No they didn't. Jeremy just didn't find it. There are multiple threads on their front page going off on our SoS.

This is along the lines of what yall will see from basically every Broncos forum. 

rabble rabble...  poor strength of schedule.......   Panthers 15-1 record isn't legit.     Their offense isn't legit..  their defense is fake...   rabble rabble rabble.

Broncos best defense in nfl history,  Broncos had the strongest strength of schedule of all time,    rabble rabble,

LOL rabble rabble Panthers lost to the FALCONS!!!!212213111  LOLOLOL  rabble rabble rabble.

rabble rabble duhhhh  we're battleum testedd!  Panthers are not!!!!!       

LOOK WHAT WE DID TO BRADY!!!! LOLOL

I've had to stop reading their forums,  it's not even poo that makes an opposing fan mad or anything,    they are so stupid that I feel my IQ dropping just by reading that garbage and knowing they are dead serious. 

It's like they don't realize that  Peyton Manning is  now a slightly smarter,  weaker armed version of Jimmy Clausen. 

• Pie 3

My biggest issue with their opinions is that they believe that their defense, while great, is going to shut down our offense and that's their key to a win. That's not even the key match-up. They are forgetting their mediocre offense is going to have to play against our top-5 defense on the other side of the field. How in the actual fug is their offense going to maintain and sustain any drives for points? Even if our offense puts up 17, that should be enough to win. It's laughable. All they want to talk about is how we haven't seen a defense like theirs. fuging idiots. You're about to play a team with a legitimate top-5 offense AND defense. A defense with the most takeaways in the league going against an over-the-hill QB who (who has twice as many INT's as TD's) throws wounded ducks into the wind. Our opportunistic defense is going to feast. I don't see any way we lose this game unless we turn the ball over. That's the only way. Our running game is going to punish and slow down their pass rush and open the play-action up. Expect Olsen to have a huge day.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Chazoe said:

The Broncos OL was just as injury riddled as the Pats.  I'm guessing nobody on this MB has really paid much attention to the Broncos, that's fine I wouldn't expect you too.  

I see you guys bringing up our scoring D a lot which is funny because without our offense completely crapping the bed early in the season we would have easily been the best scoring D on the league. Make no mistake, the Broncos Defense is the best in the NFL.  Doesn't mean we'll win, but it is fact.  

Patriots  OLine were more beat up. They only had two starters for that game and that includes Solder which was his first game back and playing less than 100%  and out of position. Pats only had one healthy guy playing his position.

Keuchly has more TDs than your wide receivers in the post season.

Broncos may have the best defense but the Panthers have the best team.