• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Broncos Superbowl Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, Semaj said:

Our window is way open.  I hope this is it for Peyton.  I am tired of hearing his name.  He sucks now.  

Dan Marino says Hi

Maybe 13 years from now we will show up prepared.  At least the 2003 team didn't humiliate themselves.

1 minute ago, Even Janitor said:

Damn people get a grip.  This team went farther than anyone would have pegged them to go at the start of this season.  They will need to find better options for next season (Mike Remmers ain't no starter), but with Benjamin returning and some other pick ups at WR they can solidify some weak points that finally came to bite them in the ass.

One thing I can't abide though is the offensive game plan we witnessed tonight.  Why did Shula not call up some quick slants and other plays to get the ball out of Cam's hands faster?  Why stick with these slow developing routes against the league's best defense, with a mediocre corps of receivers?  Inexcusable.

BUT DID THEY WIN?! 

• Pie 1

Just now, chris999 said:

Gman gave us huge upgrades at the tackle positions and we had no money to do so. LT is the most expensive position other than QB.

Also, Our draft pick OT Daryl Williams was considered one of the best draft picks in the league before he got IRed.

Remmers screwed us, and Cotchery

• Pie 1

Well for the most part they were successful at doubling Olsen and keeping Cam in the pocket.  So we lost.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, chris999 said:

As good as this team is, it still needs a few peices.

Next year we get KB back. We upgrade RT with Darryl Williams and Shaq and Funch will have a year of experience.

I think we have a good shot next year and for a few years.

It sucks, but I'll be ok. The future is bright for us.

Exactly - This sucks and sucks bad, but the future is bright.