• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers - Broncos Superbowl Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

#Panthers Inactives for #SB50SB50.png: WR Bersin, CB Young, S Marlowe, RB Wegher, RB Artis-Payne, WR Norwood, DE Delaire.

Not really any surprises.  I was kind of thinking Delaire or CAP *might* get activated over Simonson, but Simonson has played a lot lately, so this isn't a big surprise.

Haha just heard nflnetwork say that elway though the Broncos were the best team in the NFL the last month

Edited by The Lobo

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Haha just heard nflnetwork say that elegy though the Broncos were the best team in the NFL the last month

I could've swore everyone was saying Seattle and Arizona were the top 2 teams in the league last month? Must have bad hearing or something.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Chris1 said:

I could've swore everyone was saying Seattle and Arizona were the top 2 teams in the league last month? Must have bad hearing or something.

Sorry meant to say elway said that

Know how you know the Super Bowl coverage starts too early? CBS runs a five minute segment on the Bills fictitiously winning the four straight Super Bowls they lost 20+ years ago. 

• Pie 6

2 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

Know how you know the Super Bowl coverage starts too early? CBS runs a five minute segment on the Bills fictitiously winning the four straight Super Bowls they lost 20+ years ago. 

Agreed. 

9 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Just because cam was wearing his UA MVP cleats .. So much hate In boomer against Cam .. So Obvious

Edited by GhostP.
  • Pie 2

Man I hope we really beat the poo out of the Broncos...fug a close game I wanna enjoy it as much as the AZ game...no cardiac arrest please....can't take it man....

On the WBT radio show, Mike Craft just said he expected Shaq to be one of the unsung heros of the game because of Denver's style of offense.  That would be so awesome... especially when I think of all the hate from the analysts back in April re: our taking him in the 1st round.

For any interested, WBT said they'll have an interview with Kelvin Benjamin soon.....

3 minutes ago, PantherMan89 said:

Anyone know of any former players attending the game today? Haven't seen any mention of it anywhere

Steve Smith is an analyst.