Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tennessee v Florida

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Die Tweeder die.

Washington's paying my rent right now.

Posted

Lane just made Volnation extremely happy with his post game interview. The chick was begging for some petty comments, and neither coach would give her anything.

It was great, though, when Kiffin said, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you...Rocky Top is playing." He knew she wanted to talk about him singing rocky top, and he was able to stick it right in her face.

Eric Berry for Heisman.

Posted

Berry is a stud. You're not watching Suh, though. Ungodly.

Posted

Lane just made Volnation extremely happy with his post game interview. The chick was begging for some petty comments, and neither coach would give her anything.

It was great, though, when Kiffin said, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you...Rocky Top is playing." He knew she wanted to talk about him singing rocky top, and he was able to stick it right in her face.

Eric Berry for Heisman.

I don't care that much for Kiffin, he seems like an ass to me...(and no I have no particular allegiance in college ball).

ESPN has seemed to take delight in his earlier comments though... they've beat it into the ground... and CBS jumped right on the wagon with them... just cover the game and shutup please.