Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tweeder

UNC vs. GT Preview

37 posts in this topic

Both teams have missed opportunities, but GT has had more of them. We can still come back in the second half.

Casey Barth is really starting to piss me off. That's the 3rd easy FG he's missed already.

BTW, I think they have a trained monkey operating the clock. That problem started well before that last GT posession...I noticed on one of Draughn's runs, he went out of bounds and the clock never stopped then either. The officials should have caught it then.

if Carolina somehow comes back and wins this thing, that poor clock operator will be taken out and beaten to death in the middle of the field

Good grief! This is the worst display of FG kicking I've ever seen.

Unbelievably, UNC is still in this game, but they will have to score TD's to win.

Well poo, the defense played well enough to win this game up til now. You can only hold them off for so long.

This is a spanking, should be a 30 point game.

The ACC is pretty inept offensively. On top of this game, FSU is being shutout by South Florida, VT hasn't looked like much on offense, and not many of the other teams have shown much scoring ability. Only halfway decent offense in the entire conference appears to be Miami, and I am still not sold on them.