Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nails

Chargers to LA per Schefter

70 posts in this topic

Philip Rivers is 35 and has openly said in the past he didn't want to take he or his many kids to LA.  Maybe he retires or forces a trade.  Or maybe the Chargers are still open to drafting a QB just in case. I only care about the Panthers and these scenarios help us tremendously.


I looked it up this man has like seven kids his pull out game is weak as fug or he's really just that crazy



Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dardarroarroar said:


I looked it up this man has like seven kids his pull out game is weak as fug or he's really just that crazy



Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Oh lawd!

LOL

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:


 or he's really just that crazy

His wife definitely is.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fugging sucks. I was a San Diego native for 4 years. I attended various Charger games, especially during that 14-2 season. I feel for the city of San Diego and its loyal fans. Spanos is a greedy bitch.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
His wife definitely is.


I always figured after the fifth they just slide out with ease but you never know she could tighten right back up you know some women have that death grip you have no choice on whether you can pull out or not


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was in LA for the Panthers game I spent a good bit of time at the Hollywood Park poker room - which is in Inglewood right beside where the new stadium is going. The residence there were less than thrilled about the construction (dust was everywhere) and (even more) traffic that the new development is brining. I can only imagine them now knowing there will be games for 20 straight weekends. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nails said:

Philip Rivers is 35 and has openly said in the past he didn't want to take he or his many kids to LA.  Maybe he retires or forces a trade.  Or maybe the Chargers are still open to drafting a QB just in case. I only care about the Panthers and these scenarios help us tremendously.

While I appreciate you making this all about the Panthers (seriously), It's only 120 miles. If Smitty can work in Baltimore while living in Charlotte, I'm sure Rivers can figure something out for the few years he has remaining. He's under contract through 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate when any city loses a franchise, especially one that generations have grown up with.  I really wanted the Raiders to go if they insisted on having two teams in LA, mostly because those fans would stay loyal and they already had a history together.

This sucks also because it will have a snowball effect...  eventually, another team from another city will find that SD market attractive, bc it is, and will uproot another established franchise from a smaller market to go there.  That's the other reason I was hoping it would be the Raiders instead.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I hate when any city loses a franchise, especially one that generations have grown up with.  I really wanted the Raiders to go if they insisted on having two teams in LA, mostly because those fans would stay loyal and they already had a history together.

This sucks also because it will have a snowball effect...  eventually, another team from another city will find that SD market attractive, bc it is, and will uproot another established franchise from a smaller market to go there.  That's the other reason I was hoping it would be the Raiders instead.

Fug the Raiders, we don't want them and especially don't want more of their fan base in SoCal. Raiders are in the same boat though, an owner who won't cash in and a city completely unwilling to help pay for a new stadium becuse the populace is already taxed to death.

Al Davis moved to LA those many years ago trying to blackmail cities (LA or Oakland) and the NFL to build a new stadium and failed completely. Hence the return to playing back in the same aging shythole baeball stadium they currently play in. The Raiders will leave town for the same reason the Rams did back in the 90s (St. Louis, Trans World Dome), the Chargers just did, and the Raiders may. A shiny new NFL stadium being built they can play in.

Pathetic really the Raiders have to play here:

628x471.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Fug the Raiders, we don't want them and especially don't want more of their fan base in SoCal. Raiders are in the same boat though, an owner who won't cash in and a city completely unwilling to help pay for a new stadium becuse the populace is already taxed to death.

Al Davis moved to LA those many years ago trying to blackmail cities (LA or Oakland) and the NFL to build a new stadium and failed completely. Hence the return to playing back in the same aging shythole baeball stadium they currently play in. The Raiders will leave town for the same reason the Rams did back in the 90s (St. Louis, Trans World Dome), the Chargers just did, and the Raiders may. A shiny new NFL stadium being built they can play in.

Pathetic really the Raiders have to play here:

628x471.jpg

My best friend is from LA, and says he and his circle want the Raiders back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

      Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

    • Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?