• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

For the State fans out there that are interested. We got a commit from Fre'shad Hunter who was probably the #1 DL we were interested in this year. I like him because he can play fast off the edge but can also line up as a DT and bull rush teams.

There is also news that Tyler Brosius (a UVA QB commit) decommitted from the Cavs and is expected to commit to us on his visit this week. We needed to add a QB in this class and he was the one that Bible liked the most.

David Amerson (undecided Safety) was also at the game. We have a few safeties committed already but this guy is probably the most talented out of the bunch that we have recruited. Word is that he is deciding between State and Notre Dame. We were his leader at one point I have no idea where we stand now.

Those are the big 3 that I have been trying to keep up with and when all is said and done I think that we get all 3 of them.

#2 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

This is really shaping up to be a very good class for us

#3 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

Our future is looking more and more promising

#4 jcinhere

jcinhere

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Love it. The Hunter commitment was huge, along with Robert Crisp and Tony Creecy state has officially wont the state of NC in recruiting this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.