• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Some big Man U news from ESPN regarding the January transfer window.

United will rival Arsenal for Monaco for Lemar and are expected to offer a fee higher than what they paid for Pogba.

De Gea is asking for Sergio Ramos's help to secure a move to Madrid.

United are planning to resurrect their bid for Bale next year.

ESPN is pretty much bottom tier when it comes to transfer rumors.

5 hours ago, Borat said:

ESPN is pretty much bottom tier when it comes to transfer rumors.

I've actually found they are quite good, much better than the English tabloids actually.

They had Lukaku to United first and they were also the first to report that Ibra was coming back to the club.

I will admit a lot of their scoops are from third party tabloids, but I feel like they do a fairly good job.

6 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Lemar is a bad Mourinho fit.  See Martial.

I'll be the first to admit I have never seen Monaco play, so I would not be able to comment on the situation.

ESPNFC citing Manchester Evening News that the Red Devils will reknew interest in Griezmann and have set aside £100M and the #7 kit for the striker.

I'd like to know where the hell he's gonna play.... Lukaku is obviously a long term United player and Ibra seems to want to stay until he's won an EPL title (could be a couple of years), Griezmann sure as hell ain't coming off the bench... this is one of those tumors that could be all fluff and no substance.

6 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

ESPNFC citing Manchester Evening News that the Red Devils will reknew interest in Griezmann and have set aside £100M and the #7 kit for the striker.

I'd like to know where the hell he's gonna play.... Lukaku is obviously a long term United player and Ibra seems to want to stay until he's won an EPL title (could be a couple of years), Griezmann sure as hell ain't coming off the bench... this is one of those tumors that could be all fluff and no substance.

When Lemar cost £92M...  Griezmann will go for £170M

And yes, ESPN is garbage when it comes to soccer.  They have zero actual sources in UK

8 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I've actually found they are quite good, much better than the English tabloids actually.

They had Lukaku to United first and they were also the first to report that Ibra was coming back to the club.

I will admit a lot of their scoops are from third party tabloids, but I feel like they do a fairly good job.

They have things first because they put together a daily list of unsubstantiated nonsense, hoping something sticks. They're also hyper-focused on United -- basically every rumor imaginable has been hashed on their site. 

14 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

feel like Bale would be much better off back in the PL

He'll be at Chelsea or United (if the latter doesn't get Griezmann) within a year, in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Borat said:

He'll be at Chelsea or United (if the latter doesn't get Griezmann) within a year, in my opinion. 

Unless RM sell him for well below his market value, I don't think he will. The board still loves him, and every time Bale speaks about transfer rumors he expresses his desire to stay for "many years", and states that he "doesn't even read the papers, so he doesn't see the rumors". If he was going to leave, it would have been this summer to make way for Mbappe. Now that that's off the table, my guess is Madrid will go after a versatile attacker like Timo Werner next summer, and Bale will stay. 

11 hours ago, ARSEN said:

When Lemar cost £92M...  Griezmann will go for £170M

And yes, ESPN is garbage when it comes to soccer.  They have zero actual sources in UK

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that there is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that their is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

If they quoting Metro, that all you need to know how good they are.

18 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don't find that there is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

I don't think there's a huge difference either. Top English tabloids are about a "D," ESPNFC is an "F."

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    I love Jesus in a gay way

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts