ARSEN

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

ARSEN    9,590
Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that their is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

If they quoting Metro, that all you need to know how good they are.

Shocker    758

Talk all u want about eroding skills, I'll take Bale in a heartbeat.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

Borat    757
18 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that there is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

I don't think there's a huge difference either. Top English tabloids are about a "D," ESPNFC is an "F."

• Pie 1