Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

Is nobody else thinking "why are they trying to trade Lamb so bad"??

Recommended Posts

Mr. Miagi    511
3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

There were 2 senarios.. The fear of benching was Lambs part.. Mkg fear is he starts missing shots and is never used in the offense the rest of the game...

The man will never have a shot. That's the truth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOW!!    2,679
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

The man will never have a shot. That's the truth 

Not if Clifford is his coach..

It will never be pretty.. But it could get consitant with reps and confidence..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Mr. Miagi    511
21 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Not if Clifford is his coach..

It will never be pretty.. But it could get consitant with reps and confidence..

Even Steph Curry wouldn't be able to help the man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jase    12,482

Is this thread serious? For every one good thing lamb does, he does two bad things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOW!!    2,679
26 minutes ago, Jase said:

Is this thread serious? For every one good thing lamb does, he does two bad things.

It's called being a young player.. Give opportunity..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AppHeel    228
Just now, WOW!! said:

It's called being a young player.. Give opportunity..

See this is what doesn't make sense. You bash MKG and say Lamb is substantially better with a high ceiling. Yet, Lamb has proven time and again that he's a role player at best. Then you say he's a young player and give him a chance, yet MKG is 2 years younger than Lamb is and you have written him off. So.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jase    12,482
2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

It's called being a young player.. Give opportunity..

He's been around long enough that he should know better than to do a lot of the things he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Carl Spackler    3,442

I like Lamb bc he has moments that channel 1991 Kendall Gill and he registered to vote and then voted (for Not Trump) as soon as he moved to NC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOW!!    2,679
18 hours ago, AppHeel said:

See this is what doesn't make sense. You bash MKG and say Lamb is substantially better with a high ceiling. Yet, Lamb has proven time and again that he's a role player at best. Then you say he's a young player and give him a chance, yet MKG is 2 years younger than Lamb is and you have written him off. So.....

Did you read before posting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,661
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    TD_MURPH
    Joined
  • Topics

×