• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie camp starts Friday

21 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

I am so happy we got XL....he's got a chance to make Smitty worry about his goat status.  And the kid seems like such a good guy

Don't know anyone can pass Smitty other than his stats, he'll always be the goat.  I do expect XL to break all rookie receiving records.  Hopefully Bryce develops a connection with him and delivers the ball on time because I have a feeling he will have no problems getting open in the NFL.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, NAS said:

Don't know anyone can pass Smitty other than his stats, he'll always be the goat.  I do expect XL to break all rookie receiving records.  Hopefully Bryce develops a connection with him and delivers the ball on time because I have a feeling he will have no problems getting open in the NFL.  

He only needs NFL open. With a sharp, competitive QB throwing to him, he can make rain. 

I wish we had that.

Edited by strato

6 hours ago, NAS said:

I don't expect him to break KB's 1008 rookie receiving yards. KB got force fed the ball, we will have Thielen and Johnson ahead of him in terms of yards and catches imo.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, NAS said:

Screenshot_20240512_053552_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9233b461f5500df9a890cf411a42ebef.jpgScreenshot_20240512_053720_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bef1ac916ceccb7ab296bc9e031bdf47.jpg

So 1100 yards 10 TD, I'm ok with that.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't expect him to break KB's 1008 rookie receiving yards. KB got force fed the ball, we will have Thielen and Johnson ahead of him in terms of yards and catches imo.

I'm hoping it's Johnson, XL, then Theilen and Sanders with similar yards.  I think Theilen will play a Proehl role this season

• Pie 1

I'm intrigued by the Irish kicker they brought in. I watched his interview on the Panthers YouTube channel just now. I hope he makes it just so I can say "Get the Irishman" when we need to kick a field goal. 

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

True, only so many throws to go around however, I’m sure that Canales will run some plays directed specifically at XL, to take advantage of his skill set.  His YAC and touchdowns per pass directed at him should give some insight into what to expect in the future when the distribution favors him more.

1 hour ago, PanthersGTI said:

I like supporting this guy, true fan working hard to provide us content. 

It's actually thoughtful and thorough. Stands out from the standard youtube patterns of speech and speaking without saying anything 

• Beer 1