Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Off Topic - salsa

Recommended Posts

On 3/16/2017 at 11:38 AM, billionairemonk said:

http://www.yahsbest.com

this salsa is the GOAT.  you can get it at The Butcher Shop off Rea Rd. near 485. plus it's made locally.  you're welcome

I've found it at trader Joe's. This salsa is really really good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2017 at 11:38 AM, billionairemonk said:

http://www.yahsbest.com

this salsa is the GOAT.  you can get it at The Butcher Shop off Rea Rd. near 485. plus it's made locally.  you're welcome

Yup, agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, SCP said:

 


Thanks for the vote of confidence but I am more of a queso expert. My favorite salsa is purchased at Costco. It's called Mateo's.


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are ever in Wilmington swing by Tower 7 or K38 and grab some of their salsa....just plain wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If you are ever in Wilmington swing by Tower 7 or K38 and grab some of their salsa....just plain wonderful.


Is Flaming Amy's still good?


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard anyone say. 


Totally agree. To clarify, my favorite salsa is a tie between a little Mexican joint here in Tega Cay and Chevy's in Florida but store bought is Mateo's.


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




36 minutes ago, SCP said:

 

 


Totally agree. To clarify, my favorite salsa is a tie between a little Mexican joint here in Tega Cay and Chevy's in Florida but store bought is Mateo's.


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

 

As a new Tega Cay resident, I am going to need the name of said Mexican restaurant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCP said:

 


Is Flaming Amy's still good?


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

 

Not as good as it was in the past IMO....either that, or the other places have just stepped up their game.

Cruz is new near the WB bridge, and was very good......at least I think I remember it being very good....we started with tequilla shots and Pineapple Sculpin on draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, X-Clown said:

As a new Tega Cay resident, I am going to need the name of said Mexican restaurant.

Los Aztecas

 

And welcome to TC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,879
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Alex stump
    Joined
  • Topics

×