• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

On 4/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, Gazi said:

this is why @twylyght and @stirs are staying away. To many posts are still searchable on TB lol

194F9641-CFB8-457D-9DB7-D84ED2A9949D.jpeg

Search away.... I'm still waiting on scores of unfounded accusations to be supported with a record of what I've said.

i might make a political music thread but i hesitate because it'll be spammed by jangler's crap

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, Gazi said:

I also like the one where the response is.. 

"I need an AR-15 to hijack a plane to fly to a country with socialized health Care is my favorite take on gun ownership."

• Pie 3

LOL at this drag

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/04/26/the-harpy-the-far-rights-ironic-snowflake-problem/

"There are, of course, a multiplicity of ironies here — that a man so blithely willing to strip women of their rights is so avid in defense of his own; that the inventors of the terms snowflake and triggered overheat so easily at a professional slight; etc. — but at its heart, what arises when one surveys a media landscape pitted with Williamson hot takes is an emptiness at the heart of conservative rhetoric, and an attendant need to create victimization where none, in fact, exists. 

In the absence of material oppression of any kind, one wonders what motivates conservatives to cant toward martyrdom — to seek, perpetually, a marginalization that cannot be measured. Recent research suggests that the Trump-era right suffers from “status anxiety”: to wit, a fear not of losing their ability to speak, but rather that their speech will become part of a chorus of equals. In expressing a groundless fear of being silenced, they reveal their true fear — that of no longer being in a position to dominate the national conversation."

LOL bodied, @rodeo, check this poo out

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

LOL at this drag

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/04/26/the-harpy-the-far-rights-ironic-snowflake-problem/

"There are, of course, a multiplicity of ironies here — that a man so blithely willing to strip women of their rights is so avid in defense of his own; that the inventors of the terms snowflake and triggered overheat so easily at a professional slight; etc. — but at its heart, what arises when one surveys a media landscape pitted with Williamson hot takes is an emptiness at the heart of conservative rhetoric, and an attendant need to create victimization where none, in fact, exists. 

In the absence of material oppression of any kind, one wonders what motivates conservatives to cant toward martyrdom — to seek, perpetually, a marginalization that cannot be measured. Recent research suggests that the Trump-era right suffers from “status anxiety”: to wit, a fear not of losing their ability to speak, but rather that their speech will become part of a chorus of equals. In expressing a groundless fear of being silenced, they reveal their true fear — that of no longer being in a position to dominate the national conversation."

LOL bodied, @rodeo, check this poo out

great article, the sub heading says it perfectly. they hold all the power so they have to manufacture a sense of powerlessness. perfectly put.

it's the same reason they invented the "deep state" theory. i've posted that graph a bunch of times that shows that the phrase didn't come into use until january 2016. it's like "well we hold all the power now, how are we supposed to whine? oh i know, let's just pretend we don't have the power and the jews control everything still." we've seen this for decades. it's reached ridiculous levels now. conservative victimhood.

• Pie 2

^ this isn't just a crypto neonazi who speaks in dog whistles either. he's an open and avowed white nationalist.