Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Scot

Brady's jersey saga update

21 posts in this topic

It was scheduled to be delivered to Matt Ryan, so he could know what it's like to wear a winning SB jersey. 

4 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Obama found Bin Laden, Trump found a jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Actually neither are correct and you are giving both gentlemen way too much credit lol

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Jaycat said:

Has the FBI investigated why THE FALCONS BLEW A 25 POINT LEAD IN THE SUPER BOWL?

Well it is the Falcons we're talking about here. Explains itself! No further investigation needed.

1 person likes this

Can the FBI find the sleep I lost worrying about this?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I bet he was russian

Mexican actually, but he probably has ties to Russia, it's the 'in' thing right now.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

Mexican actually, but he probably has ties to Russia, it's the 'in' thing since all the meeting with Russian Officals in  2016

Corrected.

Your sources are pretty terrible, I just checked with mine they said it was teleported to Moscow to Putin's office via Microwave.

Oh Yea F |_|ck Brady,  F |_|ck Trump, & F |_|ck any Traitor

1e576217-03c6-4639-b9f0-ee9362a77ca6.jpg

Edited by sanjay_rajput
1 person likes this

Don't mess with Texas!

Edited by Jangler

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• I have to apologize to @TheRed , not for what I have said, but most certainly how I have said it. He was right that this isn't how I normally post and my passion for the subject matter got the best of me and left me with the just the worst. I should have said, "Please, you have obviously got an informed opinion and a desire to get the best out of this country we share, so don't pass up on your opportunity to cast a ballot. It doesn't have to be for every race, but find someone or something you can get behind and put your votes there." One single vote may not matter in a presidential, or even gubernatorial, election, but don't let that turn you into thinking the voter doesn't matter. Look, act and vote local -- these are the races that have the most impact on your life and where you have the most impact, too. A change at the local level does reverberate up the ladder, it is how all great movements start. I won't get on you or anyone else about not voting again, but please, in exchange, could you just commit to casting a ballot next time your local elections roll along? You are full of smart ideas and are passionate about a number of issues, don't let that go to waste. You might very well actually improve things. And Lord, we sure do need that, don't we? Once again, my apologies to @TheRed and @NanuqoftheNorth for going above and beyond in calling you out. You deserve a better shake than I gave you.
    • I wouldn't say he made him look bad, just expendable (and overpaid).
    • Good let them. Will just allow other good players to drop to us in round 2-4

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app