Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

82 posts in this topic

Yeah is a big game. We lose and no playoffs at home.

:chillpill:

I'm not going to the game. I get so wound up for the game that my innards have decided to protest. I could go, spend most of the night in the bathroom listening to the radio feed. But I choose to stay home and be more comfortable. I will miss it greatly. I'd rather be there, hate watching a game on tv now, can't see enough of the field on tv. My son is taking his fiancé and they both have promised to lose their voices tonight. :o

I'll be sitting in my favorite chair, wrapped in a blanket, with a bottle of Mike's hard lemonade in my hand. I'm hoping the Mike's helps me calm down because none of the meds I'm taking are doing the job when it comes to the Panthers.

:chillpill:

I'm not going to the game. I get so wound up for the game that my innards have decided to protest. I could go, spend most of the night in the bathroom listening to the radio feed. But I choose to stay home and be more comfortable. I will miss it greatly. I'd rather be there, hate watching a game on tv now, can't see enough of the field on tv. My son is taking his fiancé and they both have promised to lose their voices tonight. :o

I'll be sitting in my favorite chair, wrapped in a blanket, with a bottle of Mike's hard lemonade in my hand. I'm hoping the Mike's helps me calm down because none of the meds I'm taking are doing the job when it comes to the Panthers.

See? Now there's a fan!... :bigthump:

Yeah is a big game. We lose and no playoffs at home.
We lose and it's possible no playoffs especially if they get into a funk the rest of the season,we need to win this game!!

The Bucs could lose this game and still win the division w/those 2 easy games at the end of their schedule,the Panthers need to win this one!

Be sure to support the huddle by watching the game on NBC WCNC and not the other station.

That is all.

How much money or blowjobs did NBC WCNC give you to promote this? :P