Photo
- - - - -

Newk's Express Cafe: Bad restaurant alert

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:47 PM

Just opened up in Blakeney Crossing in South Charlotte. Stay clear. The owner's kind of a bitch and they were slow and took forever to get me my food. Might have been one of my worst restaurant experiences in Charlotte.

#2 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Granny said tell you to feel free to come back, and she is sorry about the delay.

Said something about wanting to make it up to you in the office or something, and you would know what I was talking about.

:D

#3 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

hah...funny. That franchise started back where i moved from 3 years ago. It was just starting up as a local franchise when i moved to charlotte. Im shocked theyve already got a place up here.

Of course, McCallisters started in MS too, and now there are probably more McCallisters in Mecklenburg county than the whole state of MS. And it still sucks. Used to be good, but has sucked for the last 8 years or so.

ed: wow, just check their website and their current locations. Obviously a case of over expansion...way too fast. Newks will be a thing of the past soon.

Ed #2: hah...same people that started McCallisters. Just packaging sucky food with a new label.

Edited by TheSaint, 01 October 2009 - 06:41 PM.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com