This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden State Warriors unanimously decline White House visit

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Because this is a national news story, I'd be very surprised if the invite ever came. Just like the mass CEO exit from the Manufacturing and Economic Council, Trump thought he could pull the old, "I'll break up with you before you can break up with me," thing.

He'll do the same with the Warriors and, right on cue, will come out and say, "Well, I wasn't going to invite them, anyway, so there." 

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, rodeo said:

“All the tactics that he used to get elected are the very things that someone like me, who works with youth on a consistent basis, are the things that we try to talk our young folks out of being,” Warriors Forward David West said.

“We try to talk our young people out of being bullies. We try to talk our young men out of disrespecting women. We try to talk our young people into being accepting of other people’s opinions and other people’s walks of life. He is the complete opposite of all of that,” West added.

The title of your post is misleading.  How do you decline something that has not even been offered ?