Photo
- - - - -

Odds are really against us to win this game..

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,827 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

I agree for the most part. I think that the Panthers are playing slightly better and have better talent on offense, but the Giants have a better defense, along with homefield advantage. Both teams have some key injuries, so that should be a wash. I think the Giants will win a close one.

But I think the Panthers will win next week, and sew up at least one home game and a by week in the playoffs.

I am in the same boat as you.....I would be very surprised if Coughlin does not have these guys really fired up coming into this one.

I normally feel one way or the other, but this week truely is an even game in my book. They have homefield, we are playing better football......even.

#77 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

It will be a tough game, no doubt.

...but, '...big time players, make big time plays, in big games'.

We have a few big time players: Steve Smith, D-Will, Muhammed, J-Stew, a decent O-line, a great blocking fullback in old man Hoover, and an unafraid, and maybe sometimes he should be, Jake Delhomme; Defense, J-Pep, Jon Beason Thomas Davis, Chris GAmble.

We have big time players. If they want the Superbowl, and they want their asses to stay in the warmth of Charlotte vs. NYC in mid-January, they will show up, and win this game.

I believe they will.

If they don't, they are still lin the playoffs.

Its a Win-Win now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.