Sign in to follow this  
Saca312

Analysis: RB/WR Christian McCaffrey - Reviewing His College Career; How CMC Will Make An Immediate Impact As A Rookie

TL;DR - CMC is really good and will do really good things for the Panthers in 2017.

• Pie 4

Thanks for consolidating these perspectives into one piece. An interesting read and one I hope that proves itself out in the coming years!

• Pie 2

love the part about the 43 times.

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is that while we don't want Cam to be our running back, the addition of CMC and Curtis is going to spread the field waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than we've ever been able to before, and that means when Cam does take off, called or otherwise, he's going to be even more effective running, and that should scare the crap out of the rest of the NFC south.

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

love the part about the 43 times.

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is that while we don't want Cam to be our running back, the addition of CMC and Curtis is going to spread the field waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than we've ever been able to before, and that means when Cam does take off, called or otherwise, he's going to be even more effective running, and that should scare the crap out of the rest of the NFC south.

Teams can't go 5 man in the box against us due to Cam, and going 6 in the box creates a mismatch opportunity for CMC.

It's a pick your poison event. Only we have playmakers all over the field.

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

fml is it august yet?!

three weeks from today is start of training camp.  I can survive once tc starts, but the next 3 weeks are gonna suck.  

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

three weeks from today is start of training camp.  I can survive once tc starts, but the next 3 weeks are gonna suck.  

im just filling my life with work, side hustles, time with family/gf, and video games. its working so far. 

but by the end of 3 weeks i might have to break out Madden 15 on my One, idk. lol

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

im just filling my life with work, side hustles, time with family/gf, and video games. its working so far. 

but by the end of 3 weeks i might have to break out Madden 15 on my One, idk. lol

Man. So much time between now and training camp. Seems so far away.

• Pie 1

At this point, the Panthers have no excuses. This team has potential to be the best one under Cam Newton yet. The defense's floor is top 5, and could be battling for one of the top 3. This offense has potential to be one of the hardest to gameplan against.

The Panthers cannot mess this up.

9 hours ago, Saca312 said:

At this point, the Panthers have no excuses. This team has potential to be the best one under Cam Newton yet. The defense's floor is top 5, and could be battling for one of the top 3. This offense has potential to be one of the hardest to gameplan against.

The Panthers cannot mess this up.

This year is going to be so much fun. It seems that everyone has been working very hard to improve. Actually feels more like a mission.  I predict they will not mess this up. There is too much planning, too much hard work, and some very nice talent and great leadership on this team.  Not to mention high character guys that we can be proud of on and off the field. 

By the way Saca...thanks for your usual awesome research and write ups!!!

• Pie 1