PanthersUnitedTheSequel

Aaand Trump is at it again.. Calls the removal of confederate statues "foolish"

He tweeted this morning that all the states removing confederate statues are "foolish" and will be hard to replace them. This clown has just checked out at this point. He sees his dismal approval rating and knows hes a lame duck president so hes just saying to hell with it.  THREE. MORE. YEARS. 

https://www.google.com/amp/gizmodo.com/donald-j-trump-national-disgrace-is-awake-and-tweeti-1797929202/amp

rodeo    14,023
4 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

I don't see how removing statues solves anything

I don't see how keeping them up solves anything.

• Pie 1

Just now, rodeo said:

I don't see how keeping them up solves anything.

It's like this though

The bathroom sink isn't working so I'm going to change the kitchen lights.

Because fixing the sink is too hard and I don't even really know exactly how I'm going to fix it the sink, so I'm going to ignore it and yeah change these ... kitchen lights

Jangler    1,142
10 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

I don't see how removing statues solves anything

well, we could plant some trees and a bush, maybe even some flowers. gotta fight climate change anyway we can.

rodeo    14,023
3 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

It's like this though

The bathroom sink isn't working so I'm going to change the kitchen lights.

Because fixing the sink is too hard and I don't even really know exactly how I'm going to fix it the sink, so I'm going to ignore it and yeah change these ... kitchen lights

but the kitchen lights are a big flashing neon sign that says "REMEMBER EVERY DAY AND EVERY TIME YOU SEE THIS THAT YOUR PEOPLE WERE SLAVES AND A LOT OF FOLKS STILL WANT IT THAT WAY, SO HERE IS ONE OF THE MAJOR OPPRESSORS IN A VERY HANDSOME HERO POSE SO WE CAN CELEBRATE HIM WITH TAX DOLLARS."

• Pie 2

Inimicus    2,561

After that you can watch/read Mitch Landreau's speech after NO took down some of their monuments.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/138616-southern-mayor-shreds-the-confederacy/?tab=comments#comment-4133113

Dex    12,209

If something is doing more harm than good just get rid of it.

• Pie 4

donttreadonme    987

Put them in museums to preserve (a dark) history. Let us learn from the mistakes we made in that era.

Don't just "remove" them for trying to appease the masses.

"Lil Wayne personally does not see racism because so many of his fans are white"

Lil Wayne - "I thought that was clearly a message that there was no such thing as racism"

Lil Wayne claims he doesn't even know what Black Lives Matters is, never even heard of it

"I am a young black rich man if that don't let you know that America understand Black Lives Matter these days, I don't know what it is - don't come at me with that dumb poo"

Yeah, exactly what a black paid by billionaire whites would say.

Racism doesn't exist because well, all of Lil Waynes fans are white, Greg Olsen is out here rapping word for word to Nas lyrics, every March, everybody in America is watching March Madness, white people love the NBA, black people get huge money in NFL, MLB, Entetainment

If you are black, make it in the NFL, make it in basketball, be a rapper, if you are black, do that, is the message put forth out there by the rich white men in power. This is the true racism guys.

1% of black people "make it" in things like basketball or the NFL - if the black race has there eyes set on odds so against them of course they will be a mess, it's all a fuging illusion.

You see, anything not regarding Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne says he doesn't give a fug about. And it's nice that these athletes that make millions give back to their community, most of them, but what the fug does a big contract to one black person do for the millions in poverty?

What these big contracts and black rappers in your face every where you go does to though is perpetuate the idiotic notion that racism doesn't exist. To qualm racism it takes a little bit more than fuging turning white kids on to rap music and making a few black people famous via fuging sports.

Racism is that within inner-cities of America nearly 70% of families in poverty in the 70's are still the same families there in poverty today

Continue to focus on the neck breathing red necks national media, continue to focus your aim on a point far away from the one we should all actually be focusing on, keep it up

• Pie 2