Gazi

Bannon is fired UPDATE: Mercer severing ties with Breitbart and pedos

Just don't have the flexibility I once did...wait, who were we talking about?

Good night sweet prince. Plese choke on your own cock. Signed: America

IMG_20170818_114327.jpg

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

I don't get why he has been fired honestly. 

He was gloating about Charlestwn in an interview but that would have just gotten him more praise by Trump 

Edited by Gazi

4 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

I don't get why he has been fired honestly. 

pulled a mooch. Randomly just said a bunch of poo to a reporter that undermined basically everyone (Mattis, Tillerson, Trump).  I mean in a Admin tons more would have been fired by now and it been legit.  Line already pushed where someone now basically has to set themselves on fire and then it only MIGHT get them fired.

....on top of being Mr. alt right 

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

pulled a mooch. Randomly just said a bunch of poo to a reporter that undermined basically everyone (Mattis, Tillerson, Trump).  I mean in a Admin tons more would have been fired by now and it been legit.  Line already pushed where someone now basically has to set themselves on fire and then it only MIGHT get them fired.

He out Trumped Trump for thel last time

5 minutes ago, Gazi said:

He was gloating about Charlestwn in an interview but that would have just gotten him more praise by Trump 

Exactly why I am confused. 

Oh yeah

Now this is winning 

Or to put into the potatospeak "lol no big deal"

Screenshot_20170818-115940.jpg

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't like Bannon cos of his racist views. 

I agree with him about the following.

NK. No need for another war with North Korea and it will not happen  

With regards to China, America needs to become more strategic so that eventually it's not a one sided relationship. China wants to benefit from "free trade" whilst being selective about what can be brought into their country. 

Also I think he talked about democrats playing identity politics and I think to that extent he's right. Playing to minorities will turn off a lot of white moderates. Dems should carve a stronger economic message, when you get the power you can change systemic racist issues like private prisons and police brutality. 

My thought is he was fired for being a leaker more so than his stance on white supremacy  

Edited by CelibatePimp
  • Pie 1