Sign in to follow this  
LinvilleGorge

Ths Bills are seemingly in full on tank mode

LinvilleGorge    14,622

Looks like the Bills (a.k.a. "Panthers Lite") are in full on tank mode under Beane and McD. Rumors are that Shady McCoy and Gyros Taylor are both being actively shopped and now free agent WR acquisition Anquan Boldin has abruptly retired. 

Seeing that McCoy is a 29 year old RB and Taylor clearly isn't the long-term answer at QB, it probably makes sense for the Bills to try to get whatever they can for them and focus on the future. I could see a contender giving up something pretty valuable for McCoy. I mean, hell... look at the Packers. Nothing at RB, elite QB toward the tail end of his prime, and a likely bevy of picks in 2018. They should suck Beane's little bean for the opportunity to send them a 3rd for McCoy and they should probably be ready to send a 2nd if necessary. 

Taylor? That's a tougher pitch. Can't imagine anyone giving up much more than a late round conditional pick for him.

LinvilleGorge    14,622
7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Tyrod's Greek cousin

Gotta love the always unpredictable autocorrect.

LOL! It just tried to turn unpredictable into "under redo table".

Hoenheim    1,889

Gyros Taylor LOL 

Yeah.. I'm very intrigued with what they're trying to do with the team. Just add them to the list of other rebuilds : 49ers, Browns, Jets, Bills. 

Lesean McCoy is still in his prime and probably doesn't want to be on a rebuilding team for the last few good years he has at RB. Packers actually make perfect sense . They have good WRs and  a great QB, they made some solid defensive draft picks, I think if you pair Shady with ARod , Jordy Nelson , and comapany that could make them alot better. 

ncfan    1,355

Hopefully if they trade him he goes somewhere decent

Top pick in fantasy