Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Foreshadowing?

Moorgan    5,999

I think we keep them all. At this point though, I want Armah over Young. But who knows? I'm cool with that RB/FB group.

mjligon    8,295

Wouldn't surprise me in the least...CAP has more upside than Fozzy....got to go with the guy with potential.

Jeremy Igo    72,749
8 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I think we keep them all. At this point though, I want Armah over Young. But who knows? I'm cool with that RB/FB group.

I really don't see Armah beating out Young on the final roster. Young gets a lot of flack here but he is an excellent veteran blocking fullback. 

• Beer 2

Moorgan    5,999
1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I really don't see Armah beating out Young on the final roster. Young gets a lot of flack here but he is an excellent veteran blocking fullback. 

I agree. I'm just saying I want Armah because he's shiny and new. But also, I don't see any reason we don't keep everyone in that picture...regardless of whether Fozzy is kneeling or not.

stbugs    2,517

If CAP might be Stewart's replacement in a year, I'd rather keep him on the 53. Unfortunately since CAP is already 6 years older than CMC he isn't a long term solution. Amazing to think that CAP will be 28 next offseason if that is his chance to really takeover for Stewart. That said CMC will be getting the bulk of the carries so maybe that's OK. Fozzie seems very replaceable right now.