• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinbrak

AHS- Cult

every season of this show gets worse. i thought hotel was the worst season ever, then i thought roanoke was even worse, now this is 10x worse.

So the whole twisty thing didn't even make sense because now we know the clowns were real except twisty?? da fuq?

2 hours ago, Toolbox said:

So the whole twisty thing didn't even make sense because now we know the clowns were real except twisty?? da fuq?

the twisty thing was literally just a scene of the comic book the kid was reading in the opening scene

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

the twisty thing was literally just a scene of the comic book the kid was reading in the opening scene

No twisty showed up again in the boys room with one of the cult member clowns..

1 hour ago, Toolbox said:

No twisty showed up again in the boys room with one of the cult member clowns..

ah ok. i only half watched this week, kinda gave up on the show.

13 hours ago, rodeo said:

ah ok. i only half watched this week, kinda gave up on the show.

Don't blame ya..

Yeah last ep was uhhhh bad.. only the opening was interesting but the whole storyline is god awful.

Man the season finale did nothing but confuse me on what the point of this storyline is.. sad to say but this show is dead to me for good now.. shame.

13 hours ago, Toolbox said:

Man the season finale did nothing but confuse me on what the point of this storyline is.. sad to say but this show is dead to me for good now.. shame.

Agreed it was a mess. 

I made it to episode 2, then quit. 

I made it to episode 4 of Roanoke and quit. 

I made it through episode 1 of Hotel and quit. 

Watched all of Covidian,  Asylum, Carinval, and Murder House.  Only MH was good all the way through, but all were at least watchable till the end.  

AHS does a great job of hyping up new seasons, but man they are terrible.  I’m pretty sure I am officially done with the AHS franchise.  The only thing I would watch is a reboot of Twisty the Clown.  If done right, I’d love to see a Twisty movie.