Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Last night was the best episode of the season so far... But that's not saying much

Yeah its finally getting some context.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PurityControl said:

Yeah its finally getting some context.

 

you mean as far as what (you) want to hear? 

this is nothing more than Hollywood spinning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, Jangler said:

you mean as far as what (you) want to hear? 

this is nothing more than Hollywood spinning.

I suppose.

first few episodes were tedious.

now that there is more of an idea of the origin of the cult, I'm back in.

 

 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PurityControl said:

I suppose.

first few episodes were tedious.

now that there is more of an idea of the origin of the cult, I'm back in.

 

 

yeah, this is much better than last year. focus is coming in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Direct TV / AT&T wouldn’t allow the un- edited version to be DL off their server, I kept getting an error code & when I called I was told yeah we are not airing the un-edited version even on the FX on demand channel

So I had to seek it out online, what a pain in the Ass

And yeah the LV incident was f*cked but chopping out a few scenes of blood at the beginning of the show, when the whole show is about mass murder, mutilation, and the killing of innocents, just so you can pretend to on the moral high ground for a week,

Plz man.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 7:39 PM, PurityControl said:

Direct TV / AT&T wouldn’t allow the un- edited version to be DL off their server, I kept getting an error code & when I called I was told yeah we are not airing the un-edited version even on the FX on demand channel

So I had to seek it out online, what a pain in the Ass

And yeah the LV incident was f*cked but chopping out a few scenes of blood at the beginning of the show, when the whole show is about mass murder, mutilation, and the killing of innocents, just so you can pretend to on the moral high ground for a week,

Plz man.

Welcome to current day America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every season of this show gets worse. i thought hotel was the worst season ever, then i thought roanoke was even worse, now this is 10x worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




So the whole twisty thing didn't even make sense because now we know the clowns were real except twisty?? da fuq?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toolbox said:

So the whole twisty thing didn't even make sense because now we know the clowns were real except twisty?? da fuq?

the twisty thing was literally just a scene of the comic book the kid was reading in the opening scene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rodeo said:

the twisty thing was literally just a scene of the comic book the kid was reading in the opening scene

No twisty showed up again in the boys room with one of the cult member clowns..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toolbox said:

No twisty showed up again in the boys room with one of the cult member clowns..

ah ok. i only half watched this week, kinda gave up on the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,797
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    NO - CAM
    Joined
  • Topics

×