• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

these guys were not disinterested

DSC_0046-X4.jpg

seem kinda interested

DSC_0340-X4.jpg

Average fan was not interested last year.    Nonetheless, if you're around Kenny I'll probably run in to you. One of my buddies is driving a firetruck to tailgate with. 

I'm tall, big and look like a fool. I will be hard to spot unless you notice I'm not wearing panther garb.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:51 AM, FlamFluten said:

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

up until about 4 years ago, that was nothing to brag about, unless you are another Top Cat.

See you fine young males in 108 (I think?). 

Jase, hope you got the fat chick you desired 

Feel free to come to tavern on the tracks. We took your city over. Y'all got no scrotum. It's sad. Win or lose, to let a team do this to you... C'mon guys

Notice how many Buffalo men have stolen your women?  Women in Panthers trash wear while the men dawn Bills wear. 

We take your women, we take your town, we own your weak ass.

26 minutes ago, MCCNASTY said:

And your pathetic bills lost.  But of course you're used to that disirregardless.

I told you we would lose. But your team blew.chunks. Overrated CMC. Hahahahaha. Y'all ain't going no where 

Just now, FlamFluten said:

I told you we would lose. But your team blew.chunks. Overrated CMC. Hahahahaha. Y'all ain't going no where 

You would certainly know how to diagnose a team that's going nowhere.  Take that L. 

2 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

You would certainly know how to diagnose a team that's going nowhere.  Take that L. 

Again, I knew this was coming. And y'all were the one saying a seven-point margin isn't enough looking for 20 points or whatever you want to call it. I don't see that offense of yours scoring 30 points. That was some poo football and Cam Newton looked pathetic. Hold your head high after that game, that turn red fence was nothing at all to play in this league and be a contender. In fact buffalo's defense played much better than Carolinas. For the time of possession Buffalo played a much better game what was it 40 45 minutes that Carolina had the ball and we held you to how many points. Y'all garbage you just don't realize it right now. You have potential because you have talent but that game was poo and as you can say right now yeah sure garbage recognize his garbage. But your flaming garbage that's supposed to be going somewhere... Cam Newton blows

1 minute ago, FlamFluten said:

Again, I knew this was coming. And y'all were the one saying a seven-point margin isn't enough looking for 20 points or whatever you want to call it. I don't see that offense of yours scoring 30 points. That was some poo football and Cam Newton looked pathetic. Hold your head high after that game, that turn red fence was nothing at all to play in this league and be a contender. In fact buffalo's defense played much better than Carolinas. For the time of possession Buffalo played a much better game what was it 40 45 minutes that Carolina had the ball and we held you to how many points. Y'all garbage you just don't realize it right now. You have potential because you have talent but that game was poo and as you can say right now yeah sure garbage recognize his garbage. But your flaming garbage that's supposed to be going somewhere... Cam Newton blows

Hope you had a nice time. L. 

3 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

Hope you had a nice time. L. 

Oh I can take a loss. I've taken 17 years them. And look who is all over your Stadium. It was us. The bills and for as much as you thought of us. Or I should say you didn't think of us look who owned you look who gave you nothing to be proud of. Your team is nothing but a paper tiger with a pussy quarterback and a whole bunch of wannabe Talent bitches. Y'all going nowhere but that's okay we'll join you enjoy your poo and it ain't getting any easier

Just now, FlamFluten said:

Oh I can take a loss. I've taken 17 years them. And look who is all over your Stadium. It was us. The bills and for as much as you thought of us. Or I should say you didn't think of us look who owned you look who gave you nothing to be proud of. Your team is nothing but a paper tiger with a pussy quarterback and a whole bunch of wannabe Talent bitches. Y'all going nowhere but that's okay we'll join you enjoy your poo and it ain't getting any easier

Did you try the BBQ nachos? Those are delicious. It would be a shame if you sat out in the sun all day just to watch your team put up 3 points and your all-world running back average less than a yard per carry. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    rahamjango7

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts