FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

7 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

thats the PFUFA, Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association. A few of the people in it are in our group. Went to their yearly get together a few years ago and it was pretty great. We set our tent up next to Kennys.

SAM_3770-X3.jpg

That is him!  Never would you think of man who just seems so relaxed and chill could be so cool and intelligent. I tried to get him to let me call the pinto down but I knew that would never happen

38 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

As retarded as I am I pull good. It's a god damn miracle

Im sure it is. 

2 hours ago, Dex said:

yankees unite!

Form of giant hand to bitch slap them kitties.

I mean, y'all make rip us apart as drunk, dumb, handsome, rugged fans of the game but we show up to our stadium every game when we suck. Y'all wear that visor cap, guy Harvey tee shirt with cargo shorts and boat shoes to the game and leave at half time, if you came at all.

Charlotte doesn't deserve a team, move it to Raleigh so they can move it somewhere that deserves a team later.  It won't ever move to poo ass Souf Carolina. 

5 years ago called they want their excuses back.

Anyone who pays attention can see that since we started doing better, and have some real franchise players, the amount of wine and cheesers showing up to the games just to be seen has been reduced a lot - at least, if they are still showing up, they are usually wearing jerseys and not polos. We also have had an influx of younger people moving in who may not be the hardcore blue collar people football fans are expected to be, but get into the spirit of the games and have fun with it.

I completely enjoyed myself up in Buffalo, especially watching Andre Reed with his cool Bills gold jacket striking out trying to pick up girls in the bar down the street from the stadium post game. But going to a Bills game in December up there? That's just physical punishment with not a lot of opportunity for a good return.

29 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

I mean, y'all make rip us apart as drunk, dumb fans of the game but we show up to our stadium every game when we suck. And that's most of the time.

There.  I fixed that for you. 

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

5 years ago called they want their excuses back.

Anyone who pays attention can see that since we started doing better, and have some real franchise players, the amount of wine and cheesers showing up to the games just to be seen has been reduced a lot - at least, if they are still showing up, they are usually wearing jerseys and not polos. We also have had an influx of younger people moving in who may not be the hardcore blue collar people football fans are expected to be, but get into the spirit of the games and have fun with it.

I completely enjoyed myself up in Buffalo, especially watching Andre Reed with his cool Bills gold jacket striking out trying to pick up girls in the bar down the street from the stadium post game. But going to a Bills game in December up there? That's just physical punishment with not a lot of opportunity for a good return.

I was at the vikes game last year. The entire game the crowd was disinterested. I didn't see much change from the year before. Info to at least one game a year 

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

these guys were not disinterested

DSC_0046-X4.jpg

seem kinda interested

DSC_0340-X4.jpg

Average fan was not interested last year.    Nonetheless, if you're around Kenny I'll probably run in to you. One of my buddies is driving a firetruck to tailgate with. 

I'm tall, big and look like a fool. I will be hard to spot unless you notice I'm not wearing panther garb.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:51 AM, FlamFluten said:

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

up until about 4 years ago, that was nothing to brag about, unless you are another Top Cat.

Edited by Jangler

See you fine young males in 108 (I think?). 

Jase, hope you got the fat chick you desired 

Feel free to come to tavern on the tracks. We took your city over. Y'all got no scrotum. It's sad. Win or lose, to let a team do this to you... C'mon guys